Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3

Go down 
+3
Orc
Stoney
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 Gtalog10

Quote :
PlayStation Hong Kong has listed Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas available for download from 12 December.

Joystiq points out this is evidence the game is making its way to PS3 following the ESRB rating of the game for this console earlier in the year.

The Drop on the PlayStation US blog has confirmed the release for the week of 10 December.

Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City were also rated for PS3 this year with GTA 3 released in September. Vice City saw the franchise continue its spread to other devices with the release of the title on iOS last week.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 pm

FIIIIIIINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

thank you based rockstar
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Nice, already have it downloaded from when it was on Xbox Originals on XBL. Not as fun as I remember, can get VERY tedious more often than not, big empty spaces, lifeless world etc.

It's only redeeming factor is the beginning, when you start off as a gangster, the rest is boring.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Can't they just give up with the GTA series? It's run its course and quite frankly it's fucking dull now. They need to resurrect Bully. One of Rockstar's only amazing games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Can't they just give up with the GTA series? It's run its course and quite frankly it's fucking dull now. They need to resurrect Bully. One of Rockstar's only amazing games.
:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:37 pm

You're like the only person in the world who cares about Bully, Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 There-is-the-door-get-the-fuck-out
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Duke child, I was a Grand Theft Auto fan when you were still learning your ABC's. To this day I have purchased every Grand Theft Auto game at least once and own them all (aside from two of the handheld ones but one's a bad port and one was just shit). One Grand Theft Auto game is in my top 20 games of all time. However, it's gotten stale and there's never anything new to the table...except "hey nico let's go bowling" and retarded over-the-top "realistic" physics (that only hinder and spoil gameplay) and stupid movement. And get this... they have not even improved the checkpoint system since the first ever game. That' right... 15 fucking years and something like 10 or so games and the checkpoint system is still the same as the 90's game. PATHETIC.

The depth of the gameplay barely changed either. The interaction was minimal at best. Bully is more varied and a more fleshed out world with more fleshed out and memorable characters and more interaction and dynamic gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 pm

^^^

Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned have fixed the checkpoint system, just fyi.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 Image14
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm

At least Lykos can spell the name of the game correctly. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:57 pm

I think its funny that Lykos thinks Bully just won't have the same thing happen to it as GTA, lol. You don't like GTA. We get it. Thank god this thread isn't titled "GTA VS. BULLY". Some people just want to fuck bitches get money, fly cars around, and shoot up a hospital. You like giving people swirlies.

Prolly gonna buy it. I loved the cheats in this game.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Some people just want to fuck bitches get money, fly cars around, and shoot up a hospital. You like giving people swirlies.
This. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Duke child, I was a Grand Theft Auto fan when you were still learning your ABC's. To this day I have purchased every Grand Theft Auto game at least once and own them all (aside from two of the handheld ones but one's a bad port and one was just shit). One Grand Theft Auto game is in my top 20 games of all time. However, it's gotten stale and there's never anything new to the table...except "hey nico let's go bowling" and retarded over-the-top "realistic" physics (that only hinder and spoil gameplay) and stupid movement. And get this... they have not even improved the checkpoint system since the first ever game. That' right... 15 fucking years and something like 10 or so games and the checkpoint system is still the same as the 90's game. PATHETIC.

The depth of the gameplay barely changed either. The interaction was minimal at best. Bully is more varied and a more fleshed out world with more fleshed out and memorable characters and more interaction and dynamic gameplay.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 Nigga-please

Bully is a good game, I'll admit. But, it's above average at best. IMO, GTA SA and Vice City blow it out of the water. And when GTAV comes out, it will fucking take a giant shit on that game. Hell, even RDR blows it out of the fucking water. Bully is 7.5/10 AT BEST.

Take the bully dick out of your ass. Bully better than GTA? Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 528803 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 528803 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 3111512328

As for the main topic itself, I cannot wait to replay this game. I sold my PS2 and all the games I had for it ages ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

http://www.vg247.com/2012/12/18/rockstar-ps2-titles-rated-for-playstation-3-release/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3   Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to PS3
Page 1 of 1