Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony....Just fuck off.

Go down 
+7
Orc
Chobo
Pizzy3C
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
The_Biotic_God
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Sony....Just fuck off. Empty
PostSubject: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Every god damn time some beta for an AAA budget title launches on PSN the store is always under maintenance. It's fucking ridiculous.

WTF seriously. Get off your lazy fuckin asses Sony and add better servers so that the user count on the store can be higher than 10 people!

PSN is such a fucking joke. It's been 5 god damn years. Get your shit together Sony! FFS did you guys honestly not think there would be a lot of people wanting to download the KZ3, UC3, ACB, Resistance, and now BF3 beta!?!?

Call me a Sony hater. But this shit is ridiculous. When you make a mistake fucking fix it; don't let history repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony....Just fuck off. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:53 pm

It's that time of the month again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Alan ranting on sony....Mecha first to comment......Welcome to G7. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:00 pm

I just don't see the big deal? It's like Alan is trying to find problems with the PS3 just to rant about it.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Mecha wrote:
I just don't see the big deal? It's like Alan is trying to find problems with the PS3 just to rant about it.

Oh yea derp derp. This is the first direct rant on Sony I've ever done =/.

I'm a fucking customer. I have the right to complain about whatever the fuck is wrong with the service I'm being given. Sony's store going down is a CONSISTENT issue and NO ONE is saying anything about it. Stop letting Sony get away with stupid shit like this and let them hear your voice.

I'm thinking of calling customer service to complain about the store going down every fucking time some popular download launches on it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:13 pm

PSN store is working fine for me. I think you're just overreacting Alan.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Mecha wrote:
PSN store is working fine for me. I think you're just overreacting Alan.

It was out an hour ago. The service shouldn't have these down times so often that it comes and goes every other day. There is obviously a problem with the servers not handling the load of users. Sony has been reluctant to fix this issue for a while now.

And no I'm not looking for random problems with the PS3 so I can rant about it. The PS Store being inconsistent is a blatantly obvious problem.

Last edited by Old_Spice_Guy on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony....Just fuck off. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

I lol'ed Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

It works fine for me. Quit your bitching Anal Sony....Just fuck off. 2505020059
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Duke wrote:
It works fine for me. Quit your bitching Anal Sony....Just fuck off. 2505020059

Yes NOW. It wasn't working BEFORE. Jesus Christ you guys sure are dense.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:20 pm

I haven't had any problems with the online. Except for when they got hacked, and I got my 2 free games I haven't ever played -_-
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony....Just fuck off. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:08 pm

I was on earlier and there was nothing wrong.

What's wrong Alan, got some sand in your vagina?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm

chobo500 wrote:
I was on earlier and there was nothing wrong.

What's wrong Alan, got some sand in your vagina?

It wasn't working for me. For like an hour.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Fucking epic. Made my day. :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony....Just fuck off. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I've never had the Store close on me other than when PSN was down for that one month in April.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 pm

^ Funny how it only happens to me..At the same time some beta or demo comes out for a game I want to play...

Sony is trolling me. They have to be.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 pm

^ Now it all makes sense. You hate Sony cuz they hate you... :fuckthat:

@Toxic yes that was hilarious...
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:29 am

I just love it how some of you gang up on him just because he speaks the Truth.
Yeah, I said it, "the Truth".
SONY needs to step their shit together and fix their FREE Online service(I'm getting tired of getting signed out of PSN every 20 minutes), and this is coming from a long time Playstation owner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 am

Leonidas wrote:
SONY needs to step their shit together and fix their FREE Online service(I'm getting tired of getting signed out of PSN every 20 minutes), and this is coming from a long time Playstation owner.

You can say the same about all three companies. Doesn't mean we should start making threads ranting about it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony....Just fuck off. StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 am

I hit the download buttom for BF betababy!. Saw the size and I was like :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:

You can say the same about all three companies. Doesn't mean we should start making threads ranting about it.

LOL WHAT. People on a daily basis rant about different things related to gaming. You're only acting like this because I'm ranting about Sony. If this was a rant about a certain multiplatform game then you wouldn't give a shit.

The sheer stupidity of this is that you're quick to disclaim everything I say because you label me as a Sony hater despite the quality of the thread. I've made rant threads about everything that annoys me so far. I've made a giant ass one exclusively for MS, the Uncharted hypetrain, IGN, etc... And I will continually rant about things I do not like.

Whether you think I'm overreatcing or not is your opinion, but don't throw out everything I say about the PS3 just because you believe I have some giant bias against them.

And unlike you, I don't go around making threads trying to convince people to buy one console over the other.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Funny thing is, if I made a thread ranting at Microsoft you'll quickly reply saying how much of a Sony fanboy I am. Sony....Just fuck off. 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
Funny thing is, if I made a thread ranting at Microsoft you'll quickly reply saying how much of a Sony fanboy I am. Sony....Just fuck off. 725796345
You only got yourself to blame for that. You got the name sony fanboy for a reason.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Well considering you don't have a 360 and there is no way MS could really enrage you as a customer then I find it hard to believe you'd be capable of making a legitimate rant about the company.

That's why you don't see me ranting about Nintendo. I haven't invested enough of my time or money into Nintendo products for me to actually give a shit.

And again, you're way to quick too assume things about me. This is basically the biggest downfall for you in any debate. You state some shit that really doesn't make sense or isn't based off of anything, and I come in and tell you that you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
And again, you're way to quick too assume things about me. This is basically the biggest downfall for you in any debate. You state some shit that really doesn't make sense or isn't based off of anything, and I come in and tell you that you're wrong.

lolwut? You're a hypocrite =/

You're calling me a fanboy and making it sound like I get upset every time you rant about Sony. Which is NOT true. Go to the Uncharted overrated thread. Do you see any comments from me disagreeing with you? No. I don't care if you think Uncharted is overrated, that's just your opinion. But this is just plain nitpicking. It has nothing to do with Sony. You're the one who's way quick too assume things about me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony....Just fuck off.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next