Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A for effort, Sony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

A for effort, Sony Empty
PostSubject: A for effort, Sony   A for effort, Sony I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:19 pm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DF42SNK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1EB47REDVDBCNVEAS0GD&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=418448347&pf_rd_i=468294
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

A for effort, Sony Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

A for effort, Sony Empty
PostSubject: Re: A for effort, Sony   A for effort, Sony I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 pm

All for the same price as a regular Vita. That is indeed a great bundle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

A for effort, Sony XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

A for effort, Sony Empty
PostSubject: Re: A for effort, Sony   A for effort, Sony I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Seems like a great bundle. Of course, it's hard to get people excited for a console bundle when they've never actually heard of the console so from a sales perspective, yeah, A for effort. In terms of value, you really can't go wrong with this bundle.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

A for effort, Sony Empty
PostSubject: Re: A for effort, Sony   A for effort, Sony I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:27 am

My only issue is these games are going to be downloads. 8GB memory stick isn't going to cut it as I am sure just Ratchet & Clank, Motorstorm and LBP alone will take up that entire memory stick. So you are still forced to fork out another £60 on a 32GB memory stick. However if there's a game that REALLY catches my interest, I will go for this deal, sell off the 8GB memory stick and buy a 32GB one. That way I'm only paying £220 and getting everything I need and more.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

A for effort, Sony Empty
PostSubject: Re: A for effort, Sony   A for effort, Sony I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Sad to say but the only interest I have in Vita is in its remote play capabilities with PS4. I guess with PS+ I'll have access to the instant game collection so I guess there is no harm in getting one.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

A for effort, Sony Empty
PostSubject: Re: A for effort, Sony   A for effort, Sony I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:20 am

I just wish they quit with the downloadable titles and actually provided more retail titles. I mean what first party titles has it got upcoming?

I can play downloadable titles on my ipod touch, iphone, my other iphone, my android and my pc. Why the fuck would I want a system with a library comprised of a bunch of downloads- less than my phone?

The moment Sony pull their heads out their arses and give us some quality retail games, THEN I would love to buy one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A for effort, Sony Empty
PostSubject: Re: A for effort, Sony   A for effort, Sony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A for effort, Sony
Page 1 of 1