Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4chan vs. Reddit

Go down 
+11
igame
Tron Cat
Ihsahn
Pickles1337
BioDemon
Archduke
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:
4chan has blossomed into a troll playground but is also a playground for little racists fags

Has?

You mean since you first started visiting this Summer?

lol

It's always been that, and that is why it is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:
4chan has blossomed into a troll playground but is also a playground for little racists fags

Has?

lol

Yeah, I know, that's what I was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:43 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:

Has?

lol

It's awesome because it's a playground for little racist fags?

Whatever rows your boat.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:

Has?

lol

Whatever rows your boat.

Well there is plenty more than racism. And don't say there is cheese pizza too, cause I haven't seen a thread with that for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:

Has?

lol

Whatever rows your boat.

Well there is plenty more than racism. And don't say there is cheese pizza too, cause I haven't seen a thread with that for a long time.

You must be new.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:

Has?

lol

Whatever rows your boat.

You must be new.

:what: you don't even use 4chan. Jesus fucking Christ, it's like you with bashing PC gaming, you don't know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:

Has?

lol

Whatever rows your boat.

You must be new.

:what: I don't even use 4chan. Jesus fucking Christ, it's like me with bashing console gaming, I don't know what I'm talking about.

I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome sauce I am.

Besides, I've seen the CP threads to know that they have them.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:

Has?

lol

Whatever rows your boat.

You must be new.

:what: I don't even use 4chan. Jesus fucking Christ, it's like me with bashing console gaming, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Yeah they have them, but they are so infrequent and the mods shut them down so fast they might as well not be there. I haven't seen a CP thread in a good month, and I'm on 4chan a LOT.
Back to top Go down
Vulbasaur
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Vulbasaur

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 am

Hard choice, but I choose Reddit. I see alot of cunts and dicks in 4chan alot.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 am

BioRevenant wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
King_Skibatrax wrote:

Has?

lol

Whatever rows your boat.

You must be new.

Yeah they have them, but they are so infrequent and the mods shut them down so fast they might as well not be there. I haven't seen a CP thread in a good month, and I'm on 4chan a LOT.

They'll show up eventually. Some of them last for more than half an hour. Some of the posters don't even get banned. I'll admit, I haven't been there in a while and don't plan on it either. I left 4chan because when I was there gore threads and CP were showing up all the time.

I won't ever forget the time I saw a mosaic of Chris Hansen. When I looked closer, there were children being sodomized.

Even without the CP and gore. It's just a bunch of assholes, camwhores, and trolls. What's the point in going there anyways?

EDIT: Just went to /b/ again. Morbid curiosity got the better of me. A gore thread on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 am

So stop going on /b/. It's a shithole. Stick to half-decent boards and you won't run into CP or gore.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:

They'll show up eventually. Some of them last for more than half an hour. Some of the posters don't even get banned. I'll admit, I haven't been there in a while and don't plan on it either. I left 4chan because when I was there gore threads and CP were showing up all the time.

I won't ever forget the time I saw a mosaic of Chris Hansen. When I looked closer, there were children being sodomized.

Even without the CP and gore. It's just a bunch of assholes, camwhores, and trolls. What's the point in going there anyways?

EDIT: Just went to /b/ again. Morbid curiosity got the better of me. A gore thread on the front page.

Gore threads FTW. Most of em are weak anyways...

And naked pictures of men eventually show up here (lykos...) but you still come. And I have had more intellectual conversations on /b/ then I have on here, PS3N, and XBR combined.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:

And naked pictures of men eventually show up here (lykos...) but you still come. And I have had more intellectual conversations on /b/ then I have on here, PS3N, and XBR combined.
This.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 am

^^

Your level of intelligence must be pretty low then.

JK.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:

FTW?

Whatever rocks your boat. I won't judge.

And I've never seen naked pictures of men here. Not that it even comes close to CP and gore. Also we're not debating if 4chan is better than all those forums at having "intellectual" conversations. Of course it would be, considering how many people go on 4chan, some of them have to be smart.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 am

4Chan is where the creeps hang out, yes?
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 am

Stoney wrote:
Sure, why not. I can take being called a creep.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 am

BioRevenant wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:37 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
Stoney wrote:

These cancerfags will never understand. Help me bio!
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Just leave them, do we want them there anyway?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 am

BioRevenant wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Just leave them, do we want them there anyway?

I'd lol, they wouldn't last long if they did go there Razz
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Typical /b/ fags.

"Yeah, 4chan is too awesome for you. You'd prolly never handle it because it's all too gorey and shit like that."
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Sonji wrote:
Typical /b/ fags.

"Yeah, 4chan is too awesome for you. You'd prolly never handle it because it's all too gorey and shit like that."
That's not what he was implying, and even if he was, he would be right, most people can't handle the gore and disgusting shit that happens on /b/, not saying you can't, just saying most people can't.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 pm

Half the people in this thread are prime examples of "can't handle it" 4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4chan vs. Reddit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next