Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4chan vs. Reddit

Go down 
+11
igame
Tron Cat
Ihsahn
Pickles1337
BioDemon
Archduke
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 pm

ya im a newfag LOL XD >implying
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm

LOL ^
YOu're my fav troll.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:09 pm

The left column is Reddit, the right column is /b/.

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 4brK2
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Ha, I can tell a great many of you have never browsed /b/.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 pm

So, /b/ and reddit are both cancerous as fuck?

Sounds 'bout right. Good image, TRF.
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 pm

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 1311147302859

Last edited by Tron Cat on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm

LMAO!!!!!! 4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 457301478
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 pm

If Reddit is the guy that tells jokes and says he made them up, 4chan is the guy who hangs around people who tell jokes and butts in claiming they're all his. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 pm

TRF wrote:
If Reddit is the guy that tells jokes and says he made them up, 4chan is the guy who hangs around people who tell jokes and butts in claiming they're all his. I love you

You are essentially saying both of them take credit for jokes that are not theirs. Not sure where you were trying to go with that post.

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 1295228494771

Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 pm

i lol'ed at the image above

Last edited by igame on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 pm

jagsfan.jpg is one of the many classics from 4chan. /sp/ that is.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Tron Cat wrote:
TRF wrote:

You are essentially saying both of them take credit for jokes that are not theirs. Not sure where you were trying to go with that post.
I'm saying it happens on both sites.
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm

TRF wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
TRF wrote:

I'm saying it happens on both sites.

I've only seen it happen on reddit.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Tron Cat wrote:
Right, because clearly everything on Reddit is stolen, so when someone from /b/ claims that the comic was stolen, it's never unfounded or wrong.

That's what I mean. Reddit may steal some stuff, but /b/ accuses them of it more than it actually happens.
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:36 pm

TRF wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
Right, because clearly everything on Reddit is stolen, so when someone from /b/ claims that the comic was stolen, it's never unfounded or wrong.

That's what I mean. Reddit may steal some stuff, but /b/ accuses them of it more than it actually happens.

Well thankfully I don't go to /b/ since I'm not in middle school anymore.

But all those faces that reddit uses in their retarded comics originated on 4chan.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Ha, I can tell a great many of you have never browsed /b/.

I think the same about you.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 am

Tron Cat wrote:
TRF wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:

Well thankfully I don't go to /b/ since I'm not in middle school anymore.

But all those faces that reddit uses in their retarded comics originated on 4chan.
Some of them. Not all of them.

And they're not retarded. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:03 pm

TRF wrote:

And they're not retarded. Sad

<3
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:16 am

Tron Cat wrote:
TRF wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu/comments/d38tq/im_bored_at_work_and_i_want_to_make_an/

Come @ Me Bro
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Sonji wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:
TRF wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu/comments/d38tq/im_bored_at_work_and_i_want_to_make_an/

Come @ Me Bro

Oh shit an article on reddit showing when those faces first appeared in their rage comics. 10/10 you told me 4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:29 pm

4chan starts memes, Reddit spreads them.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Arnav wrote:
4chan starts memes, Reddit spreads them.

This. The most recent I can remember is Good Guy Greg, started on /b/.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 am

I liked it when /b/ started memes without the whole "Hey, guys it's Technology Illiterate Duck!"

One of the memes I really like is Photo Guy. Some guy posted a picture of a photographer taking a picture of some sort of swimsuit mode saying, "I love my job."

Some smartass said, "Your job is to take photos of photographers?" Then everone started making shoops with photoguy.

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 1290283954315%5B1%5D

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 1290282399913

4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 Lulz
Back to top Go down
King_Skibatrax
Villager
Villager
King_Skibatrax

Stature : 0
Trollopolis
Playing : trollin

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 am

never been on reddit....4chan has blossomed into a troll playground but is also a playground for little racists fags...so fuck both of them
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm

King_Skibatrax wrote:
4chan has blossomed into a troll playground but is also a playground for little racists fags

Has?

You mean since you first started visiting this Summer?

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4chan vs. Reddit   4chan vs. Reddit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4chan vs. Reddit
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next