Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit   Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:39 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/06/the-last-of-us-patch-1-07-and-upcoming-events-detailed/#sf2839051

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit Jg101fN

Quote :
The Last of Us Lead Multiplayer Designer Erin Daly and Game Designer Quentin Cobb will be holding a Reddit AMA this Friday May 9th at 2:30 PM Pacific to answer any of your lingering questions about this patch, or The Last of Us Multiplayer.

If any of you guys wanna ask if they plan on adding anything fun to the game, now's your chance.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit   Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:20 am

Why's the patch such a big deal?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit   Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:12 pm

The Last os Us is so fucking overrated it's insane, it's a good game but a 8.0/10 at best
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit   Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:22 pm

someone should ask them why everyone is leaving naughty dog. Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit   Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Because gaming is dying and manga is taking over
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit   Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Orion wrote:
Because gaming is dying and manga is taking over

That's actually kinda true. A lot of the top rated games recently (like TLOU, TWD, and even VLR) are pretty much just stories with weak gameplay. It's nice to see an interest in VN's in the West, but I wouldn't want actual quality gameplay to die down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit   Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty Dog to hold an AMA on Reddit
Page 1 of 1