Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Roam Pirate Games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Free Roam Pirate Games? Empty
PostSubject: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 am

FFS. I've been searching for ages to find a free roam pirate game. And by that I mean, explore islands, walk around your own ship, engage in sea battles, do sword fighting, go to a tavern, get a crew, etc

If you know of any games like this, please tell me. What really pisses me off though is that there was going to be a game just like this, a Pirates of The Carribean game, which looks a lot like Fable (for Xbox 360, Ps3 and PC). Look:
Free Roam Pirate Games? 1094d1243446721-pirates-caribbean-armada-damned-pcab01
Free Roam Pirate Games? Pirate10
Free Roam Pirate Games? Pirates-of-the-caribbean-armada-of-the-damned-20100518003157504_640w
Free Roam Pirate Games? Pirates-of-the-caribbean-armada-of-the-damned-20090602105540615_640w
Free Roam Pirate Games? E3-2010-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-Armada-of-the-Damned-Screenshot
Free Roam Pirate Games? Pirates_of_the_caribbean_armada_of_the_damned_13

..it was cancelled
😢 😢 😢 😢
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 am

It would be really cool to have a good pirate game. I can't remember there ever being a free roam one, besides the shitty MMO Pirates of the Carribean Online Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Captain Emp

Stature : -3

PostSubject: Re: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
It would be really cool to have a good pirate game. I can't remember there ever being a free roam one, besides the shitty MMO Pirates of the Carribean Online Razz

Pirates of the Caribbean online is really good, to be fair. I have actually played it and got up to LV44 (with all three war ships), and mastering most of my skills. Also, the people on the game are really nice.

Trust me, if you want a free roam game, then you should try Pirates of the Caribbean online. It's quite awesome.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Free Roam Pirate Games? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:59 pm

There's Sid Meier's Pirates!, but that doesn't exactly fit your criteria. Still, it's pretty fun. I used to have it on PC.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Pirates of the Caribbean online is really good, to be fair. I have actually played it and got up to LV44 (with all three war ships), and mastering most of my skills. Also, the people on the game are really nice.

Trust me, if you want a free roam game, then you should try Pirates of the Caribbean online. It's quite awesome.

hmm... do you have to pay monthly? :/

@ TRF, nah, I had it on psp and I've seen what the pc version's like. It's really not what I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Captain Emp

Stature : -3

PostSubject: Re: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 am

Lykos wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

hmm... do you have to pay monthly? :/

@ TRF, nah, I had it on psp and I've seen what the pc version's like. It's really not what I'm looking for.

Depends if you want basic or unlimited access.

Basic is completely free, but lots of stuff is locked until you turn unlimited (like ships, etc). Also you can't level your weapons past LV7

Unlimited.... nothings locked, you can advance normally, but you need to pay monthly.

Or... you can get unlimited another way. You can just go around the MMO and beg people on there for unlimited cards. These give you unlimited access for a certain period of time (theres a code which they will tell you).

Or another way to get these cards off people is just befried a really high lvl unlimited access person, then, after some time, they might give you an unlimited card which will let you get unlimited access.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:44 pm

^ nice. Thanks for that. If i get bored of wow I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Roam Pirate Games?   Free Roam Pirate Games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Roam Pirate Games?
Page 1 of 1