Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 Free Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS3 Free Games R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS3 Free Games Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Free Games   PS3 Free Games I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm

So today is the day where Sony is offering free games to PSN users. I go down to PSN store and try to download the Welcome Back offers. While I was able to download PS+, I couldn't download the free game offers. Then once I get back to the list of offers, my first free game offer disappears. Now, every time I try to accept a free game, the offer disappears. I'm not sure if I got them or not? If so, then where the fuck are my free games at!? I don't know what else to do? Are you guys having the same problem or were you able to get your free games?

EDIT: NVM I figured it out ^_^
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PS3 Free Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Free Games   PS3 Free Games I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Fail Razz locked
Back to top Go down

PS3 Free Games
Page 1 of 1