Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.

Go down 
+10
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Hydell
Jack the Spectre
Stoney
Orc
Blixtstorm
The Enkindler
14 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. Empty
PostSubject: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 am

Quote :
Again, behind the mask, behind the insanity and mayhem, we truly believe in the AntiSec movement. We believe in it so strongly that we brought it back, much to the dismay of those looking for more anarchic lulz. We hope, wish, even beg, that the movement manifests itself into a revolution that can continue on without us. The support we’ve gathered for it in such a short space of time is truly overwhelming, and not to mention humbling. Please don’t stop. Together, united, we can stomp down our common oppressors and imbue ourselves with the power and freedom we deserve.
So with those last thoughts, it’s time to say bon voyage. Our planned 50 day cruise has expired, and we must now sail into the distance, leaving behind – we hope – inspiration, fear, denial, happiness, approval, disapproval, mockery, embarrassment, thoughtfulness, jealousy, hate, even love. If anything, we hope we had a microscopic impact on someone, somewhere. Anywhere.

Thank you for sailing with us. The breeze is fresh and the sun is setting, so now we head for the horizon.

Let it flow…

Lulz Security – our crew of six wishes you a happy 2011, and a shout-out to all of our battlefleet members and supporters across the globe

So, it has come to an end. Many will be happy, but many will be sad. Will the movement continue with such strength without them? It is unlikely, Anonymous will no doubt continue but I cannot see many others continuing in their name. At least you will all be able to return to your online games in the knowledge the disruptions are likely to be fully over now.

They did not leave without a parting gift, they released a torrent. We have not closely examined the contents, but it contains 50,000 passwords from members on gaming forums, 550,000 battlefield heroes beta users, AT&T internal data, 200,000 hackforums members, AOL internal data and much more.

Good riddance ...
http://technologymob.com/2011/06/the-end-of-lulzsec/

Last edited by Leonidas on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 am

Well... I guess they made some lulz...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 am

Quote :
They did not leave without a parting gift, they released a torrent. We have not closely examined the contents, but it contains 50,000 passwords from members on gaming forums, 550,000 battlefield heroes beta users, AT&T internal data, 200,000 hackforums members, AOL internal data and much more.

FUCKING CUNTS.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:33 am

Lykos wrote:
Quote :

FUCKING CUNTS.

Scumbags.

How can people support them when they did this? Hopefully they do get outed.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 am

Yeah, that's not such a cool parting gift.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 am

Fighting for our rights by releasing our info on the net....yeah thanks. Not.

Hopefully they get hit by a truck or something, THAT would be Lulz.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Reaper wrote:
Fighting for our rights by releasing our info on the net....yeah thanks. Not.

Hopefully they get hit by a truck or something, THAT would be Lulz.

I would pay good money to see to that.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 pm

I still remember the morons in the chatbox that defended Lulzsec just because they said it was for lolz Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. 457301478

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 pm

They only stopped cause they were getting hacked in retaliation. Someone should release THEIR info. It would be ironically awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
They only stopped cause they were getting hacked in retaliation. Someone should release THEIR info. It would be ironically awesome.

I second this.
Let's do it.
We can be called RUFLZSECS
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Teckno wrote:

Pretty sure someone did Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. 725796345
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

http://lulzsecexposed.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:32 pm

They may take my passwords, but lulzec will never take my freedom !
Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. Braveheart-10431

or something like that. Someone arrest them, or atleast punch them in the face.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
http://lulzsecexposed.blogspot.com/

Web Ninjas to the rescue!

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
They may take my passwords, but lulzec will never take my freedom !
Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. Braveheart-10431

or something like that. Someone arrest them, or atleast punch them in the face.

That's Reaper's line.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Crew of 6 members? Lulz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Cya later, and never come back. Filthy hackers need to burn themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 am

Mecha wrote:

That's Reaper's line.
Why? :scratch:
Thats like saying "this is sparta" is my line.
Its not quite as popular ,but still used like a million times by different persons :O
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
Mecha wrote:

That's Reaper's line.
Why? :scratch:
Thats like saying "this is sparta" is my line.
Its not quite as popular ,but still used like a million times by different persons :O

"This is Sparta" is Leonidos' line. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.   Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lulzsec disbands, leaves a parting gift.
Page 1 of 1