Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC

Go down 
+4
The_Biotic_God
Blixtstorm
ghost23
The Enkindler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC Empty
PostSubject: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 am

Quote :
The PC version is being developed by Rockstar Leeds, will run on "a wide range of PCs" and feature customization, including keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality, says Rockstar.

More excitingly, the house of GTA promises improved graphical enhancements and 3D support for the mouse and keyboard version.

"L.A. Noire is a new type of game that makes players see through a detective's eyes in 1940s Los Angeles," said Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar Games. "Its unique blend of story, action and crime solving will be perfect to play on PC."

The console version of the Team Bondi-developed crime thriller was released in May, quickly shipping 4 million units to become the fastest-selling new game IP in UK history.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/308825/news/la-noire-confirmed-for-pc-with-3d-support/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 am

Cool. LA Noire is a great game that everyone should try. Hopefully the port is better this time around compared to GTA IV which required crazy specs.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:32 am

ghost23 wrote:
Cool. LA Noire is a great game that everyone should try. Hopefully the port is better this time around compared to GTA IV which required crazy specs.
And had that stupid SecuROM as DRM.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 am

I might try it now... Or maybe take my brothers copy on the 360. He didnt like it at all.. Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:33 am

Rockstar why the hell do you delay the PC version anyhow for all your games!?!? And where is Red Dead Redemption on PC? -_-
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:12 am

meh. Just got it for PS3. Don't care. Great game, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Good, I will pick this up then most likely.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Lolwut. I never cared for LA Noire to come on PC.

RDR should be on there first...
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Franko wrote:

But you do care for PC, right and PC needs moar Gaems!
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:14 pm

I hope we can mod the cars so they can....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Leonidas wrote:
Franko wrote:

But you do care for PC, right and PC needs moar Gaems!
eff yeah
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Instead of porting a decent game they should port Red Dead Redemption to PC. That game could do with some nicer graphics L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC   L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L.A. Noire Confirmed for the PC
Page 1 of 1