Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WB announces two new untitled DCEU films

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

WB announces two new untitled DCEU films R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

WB announces two new untitled DCEU films Empty
PostSubject: WB announces two new untitled DCEU films   WB announces two new untitled DCEU films I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:13 pm

WB announces two new untitled DCEU films Justic12

Quote :
Hot on the heels of 'news' that Warner Bros. is looking to make LESS films as a result of Batman v Superman failing to meet expectations, the studio has secured release dates for two more, "Untitled" DCEU films in 2018 and 2019. Could one of these be for Ben Affleck's standalone Batman film? Warner Bros. has also moved up Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman movie from June 23, 2017 to June 02, 2017. A smart move as that puts some distance between the Amazon warriors of Themyscira and Paramount's Transformers 5.   Bad Boys 3 is the only other major release currently scheduled for June 02, however Sony will likely move that film to a later date as the Joe Carnahan directed theequel is nowhere close to starting.

THR reports that two more, 'Untitled' DCEU films are slated for 
Oct. 5, 2018 and Nov. 1, 2019. The studio has also secured the date of Oct. 6, 2017 for an Untitled WB Event film. Here's an updated list of the current DCEU release schedule.

DCEU Film Slate:
Summer 2016 - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Extended Ultimate Edition
August 05, 2016 - Suicide Squad

June 02, 2017 - Wonder Woman
November 17, 2017  - Justice League Part One

March 23, 2018 - The Flash
July 27, 2018 - Aquaman
October 05, 2018 - Untitled DC Film

June 14, 2019 - Justice League Part Two
November 01, 2019 - Untitled DC Film

April 03, 2020 - Cyborg
June 19, 2020 - Green Lantern Corps

Source: Comic Book Movie

I like how the extended cut of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is part of the slate, lol!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

WB announces two new untitled DCEU films PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: WB announces two new untitled DCEU films   WB announces two new untitled DCEU films I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Well, the "extended cut" is considered to be the definitive version of the film. Kind of like how Snyder says the definitive version of Watchmen is the Directors Cut.

As for the untitled DC films I bet one is Batman and the other could either be Superman or Suicide Squad 2.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

WB announces two new untitled DCEU films R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: WB announces two new untitled DCEU films   WB announces two new untitled DCEU films I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:39 am

Snyder needs to learn how to make a good movie within the 2 hour runtime. I understand that he is trying to set up this universe, but he does this with a lot of his movies. He always releases some kinda director's cut and what not. Really, I just want to come out of the theater and say that was a good movie with Justice League. Not wait for some director's cut to come out months later to actually judge it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WB announces two new untitled DCEU films   WB announces two new untitled DCEU films I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WB announces two new untitled DCEU films
Page 1 of 1