Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:44 am

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! Christ11

Quote :
Christopher Nolan has decided to continue his relationship with Warner Bros., and direct his next film for the studio - we just don't know what it'll be called yet. In fact, all we do know is that it'll be released on 21st of July, 2017, one week before Marvel and Sony's Spider-Man reboot, and the same day as Pitch Perfect 3 and Luc Besson‘s Valerian. Hard luck guys.

Nolan's films are always shrouded in secrecy but without so much as a title to go on, speculating on the plot of this one is pretty much impossible. Fans of the director's acclaimed Batman movies will be hoping it's something comic book related, but that would seem unlikely given Nolan's past comments about concentrating on original projects from here on out.

One thing is for sure: whatever it's called, whatever it's about, it's going to be big!

Source: Comic Book Movie

It's coming one week after War of the Planet of the Apes and one week before Spider-Man. This has to be big. DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:36 am

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:18 pm

God Nolan!!! Woooo!

Also who says this has to be big? For all we know he could be going smaller considering he's done 4 big blockbuster films in a row.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:26 pm

@yonny616 No one is saying it has to be big. People are just speculating that it will be big, due to the release date and secrecy.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Well, I, for one, would LOVE a smaller Nolan film. That said, though, Interstellar is as great as any of Nolan's top films. It may even be my favorite of his (not sure yet), so I'm up for anything from him. :)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:35 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Well, I, for one, would LOVE a smaller Nolan film. That said, though, Interstellar is as great as any of Nolan's top films. It may even be my favorite of his (not sure yet), so I'm up for anything from him. :)
As am I, but immediately believing "oh this gun b big" because of its date, or secrecy, is really jumping to conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:41 pm

@yonny616 I'm just speculating. It's not like I'm saying it will indeed be another blockbuster film.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 am

http://www.vulture.com/2015/07/christopher-nolans-next-movie-is-already-done.html#

He finished the script ALREADY!? DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 3:08 pm

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/akira/36929/report-warner-planning-akira-trilogy-christopher-nolan-involved

Quote :
Most intriguingly of all, we're told that Christopher Nolan has met with a previously attached filmmaker (who we can't name here) within the past three months to talk about the project.

We're also told that Collet-Serra is no longer involved with Akira, which chimes with a story by The Hollywood Reporter back in June.

It was recently announced, of course, that Nolan's next film is out in July 2017. As ever, it's a project shrouded in secrecy. Could that film be Akira? It's a far-fetched notion, perhaps, but its positioning as a summer film certainly suggests that Nolan has something major in store, and a big-budget adaptation of Akira could fit that bill.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Nolan doing Akira?

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! Anigif_enhanced-buzz-11171-1390414625-5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!   Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled Christopher Nolan film coming in July 21, 2017!
Page 1 of 1