Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Seriously? Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? 2590470549 Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? 245229761
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:26 pm

I'd only be interested in handhelds if i could play FPS online on it well, like KZ Merc on Vita but it's dead
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:12 pm

I lost interest in the 3DS ages ago. Sorry bud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Handhelds this gen have been pretty disappointing. Such a complete lack of support. Next time Nintendo needs to push the fucking boundaries. That way developers can port games to BOTH systems without reinventing the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm

I haven't played it for like a year. Fire Emblem Fates comes out February though I'm sure that will be good. And I got Stella Glow a week ago which I'll get around to playing eventually.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 12:58 am

Play Monster Hunter on and off. About it really.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 am

Yeah I was thinking of getting one for Monster Hunter but that'd be the only thing I would play. Anyone know where I can get a cheap PSP with cfw so I can pirate games? Fucking miss that lad.

Are the Monster Hunter games on 3DS better and worse than Freedom Unite in terms of graphics?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:29 pm

^
They look better in terms of some of the textures and stuff, and the upcoming Monster Hunter X for 3DS looks gorgeous. But because of the shitty 3DS screen resolution they look worse than the PSP versions. Especially if you compare Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PSP (you can get an English patch for it) to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS.
Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? Capcom10
Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? Monste10

Just buy a cheap ass pre owned PSP any model besides the E1000 or whatever the newest one is called. PSP 1000,2000,3000 or Go, and download custom firmware, install, done.

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Orion wrote:
Yeah I was thinking of getting one for Monster Hunter but that'd be the only thing I would play. Anyone know where I can get a cheap PSP with cfw so I can pirate games? Fucking miss that lad.

Are the Monster Hunter games on 3DS better and worse than Freedom Unite in terms of graphics?

In terms of features, content and online, 3DS games is the best bet.

The PSP image Orc uses is from Monster Hunter 3rd on which never got release here. Probably the best looking Monster Hunter game on handheld to date. Monster Hunter 4 on 3DS does look good despite the low resolution.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:59 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:

The PSP image Orc uses is from Monster Hunter 3rd on which never got release here.

"Especially if you compare Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PSP (you can get an English patch for it)"

Thanks for clarifying because I definitely wasn't clear enough Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Orc wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

The PSP image Orc uses is from Monster Hunter 3rd on which never got release here.

"Especially if you compare Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PSP (you can get an English patch for it)"

Thanks for clarifying because I definitely wasn't clear enough  Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? 2505020059

I must be drunk again.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 8:41 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orc wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

Thanks for clarifying because I definitely wasn't clear enough  Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? 2505020059

I must be drunk again.
fucking idiot cunt
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Orion wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orc wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

I must be drunk again.
fucking idiot cunt

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? Mediumdownload.php?file=Lolololol-best-gif
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Archduke wrote:
Orion wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Orc wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

I must be drunk again.
fucking idiot cunt

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? Mediumdownload.php?file=Lolololol-best-gif

This is a serious issue I have. Please don't bully.

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? TDWzUqk
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Anyways back on topic, since i'm probably going to be using public transport more and selling the PS4 i might buy a 3DS. Just unsure on whether to wait or not because NX might be a portable thing or something.

Also very hesitant because 3DS isn't region free and Europe doesn't get a lot of those sweet japanese games like Shin Megami Tensei which are like the main games on the system anyways.

Also should we have flags? Like flags near each user of what country they are from.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 4:42 am

I checked the activity log on my 3DS, pretty depressing, this entire year I have only played the 3DS 128 hours and 45 minutes across 27 apps. There are only 4 games that I've spent over 5 hours on:
Devil Survivor 2 Record Break 58:24
Pokemon Soul Silver 20:16
Pokemon Omega Ruby 19:12
Pokemon Conquest 13:19
And only two of those are even 3DS games.

The activity log is actually quite fascinating to look at since it tracks your play times. Just for fun here are my top 10 titles of games of played the most. Although my little brother plays my 3ds sometimes too, but not much at all this year.

1: Shin Megami Tensei IV 159:53 (~40 hours brother)
2. Fire Emblem Awakening 143:23 (~40 hours brother)
3. Pokemon Black Version 2 99:52
4. Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers 77:40 (~25 hours brother)
5. Pokemon Y 58:51
6. Devil Survivor 2 Record Break 58:24
7. Zero Escape 2 Virtue's Last Reward 55:03
8. SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked 54:43
9. Pokemon Omega Ruby 43:58
10. Cave Story 3D 32:52 (~10 hours brother)

Most of these are older games. But believe me I will play the shit out of the next Fire Emblem, SMT, and Zero Escape once they come out next year.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Stigma wrote:
I checked the activity log on my 3DS, pretty depressing, this entire year I have only played the 3DS 128 hours and 45 minutes across 27 apps. There are only 4 games that I've spent over 5 hours on:
Devil Survivor 2 Record Break 58:24
Pokemon Soul Silver 20:16
Pokemon Omega Ruby 19:12
Pokemon Conquest 13:19
And only two of those are even 3DS games.

The activity log is actually quite fascinating to look at since it tracks your play times. Just for fun here are my top 10 titles of games of played the most. Although my little brother plays my 3ds sometimes too, but not much at all this year.

1: Shin Megami Tensei IV 159:53 (~40 hours brother)
2. Fire Emblem Awakening 143:23 (~40 hours brother)
3. Pokemon Black Version 2 99:52
4. Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers 77:40 (~25 hours brother)
5. Pokemon Y 58:51
6. Devil Survivor 2 Record Break 58:24
7. Zero Escape 2 Virtue's Last Reward 55:03
8. SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked 54:43
9. Pokemon Omega Ruby 43:58
10. Cave Story 3D 32:52 (~10 hours brother)

Most of these are older games. But believe me I will play the shit out of the next Fire Emblem, SMT, and Zero Escape once they come out next year.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. I've only owned my 3DS for a few weeks now but so far I got;

Pokemon Omega Ruby 20h
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: 5h
Inazuma Eleven: 3h
Ironfall Invasion: 3h
Resident Evil Revelations: 3h
Resident Evil Mercenaries: 2h
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D: 2h
Colors 3D: 1h
Rage of the Gladiator: 22mins
Coaster Creator 3D: 12mins
Shinobi: 10mins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?   Is anyone here actually playing 3DS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone here actually playing 3DS?
Page 1 of 1