Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you playing?

Go down 
+6
CleverCatchPhrase
Orc
Orion
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 am

Been awhile since we've had a thread like this.

I'm currently replaying ME1. Will probably do MGS 2 or 3. Maybe even Kingdom Hearts 1/2 Final Mix.

You guys?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What are you playing? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 am

Once I get back home I'm gonna start up Borderlands 2 again or finish Far Cry 3 since I barely touched it. I played the ME Trilogy twice in probably six weeks, so I need a break before I play a third time.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 am

I've been playing ME3 multiplayer for a while now, and probably will for a little longer considering a new MP DLC is coming out tuesday. After I get bored I think I might play Arkham City or Infamous again. I just might decide to buy a new game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:59 am

Oh yeah I never finished Arkham City. And I just remembered, since new ME3 DLC is coming out in March, I'll probably load up my first playthrough and play that.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What are you playing? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:00 am

I've been playing DCUO with friends on PC, other than that nothing else
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 am

Mostly playing random shit that I am downloading Razz

But yeah I started RAGE, Bionic Commando, Prince of Persia, Medal Of Honor, Turok Evolution, Kane & Lynch 2, Brothers In Arms, Battlefield 3, Skyrim 360 again, Morrowind, HomeFront, Red Dead Redemption, The Warriors, Final Fantasy Crisis Core, Monster Hunter Unite, Rock Band Unplugged, Broken Sword 4, Stronghold 2, The Sims 3, Counter Strike GO, Xeno Clash, Real Heroes, Rock Band Unplugged, Lego Island 2 aaaand World of Warcraft... all within the last month. Neutral

Not to mention games I started before and haven't finished yet or am still playing like Rugby Challenge, Skyrim PC, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, Lego Harry Potter 5-7, Spiderman Edge of Time, Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Kingdom Hearts DDD and probably countless others.

Yeah I should kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:03 am

@Lykos
holy fucking shit, do you actually have time to do anything else
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Yeah I should kill myself.
Funny, I was just thinking that you should do that as well.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:27 am

tahmidk wrote:
@Lykos

That's the thing. I'm ill at the moment, god knows what with, Im waiting on the doctors to run tests on me and shit, and currently cant drink or do much... so all the money I would spend on alcohol and cigarettes (a good £40 a day on average last year, reaching to above £100 on some days) is being spent on films and games. I never see my friends aside from the odd occasion. I'm stuck indoors so all my time goes to gaming and uni.

Seriously with my student loan I have been able to buy several 360 and psp and ds games, 30 individual dvds and 7 box sets, loads of rugby merchandise, about 20+ albums, about 40 comics, 2 graphic novels, my new tv, my new psp and loads of new steam/pc games Razz
Gotta love student loans bro.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 am

holy fucking shit, how much money do u get from student loans? how much could i get?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 am

What Lykos isn't mentioning is that he actively pole-dances on the side.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 am

You're using your students loans on that shit....
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 am

Teckno wrote:
You're using your students loans on that shit....
He's gonna have to suck dick for money just to pay all that shit back.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:09 am

I thought u use it to pay rent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
tahmidk wrote:
@Lykos

That's the thing. I'm ill at the moment, god knows what with, Im waiting on the doctors to run tests on me and shit, and currently cant drink or do much... so all the money I would spend on alcohol and cigarettes (a good £40 a day on average last year, reaching to above £100 on some days) is being spent on films and games. I never see my friends aside from the odd occasion. I'm stuck indoors so all my time goes to gaming and uni.

Seriously with my student loan I have been able to buy several 360 and psp and ds games, 30 individual dvds and 7 box sets, loads of rugby merchandise, about 20+ albums, about 40 comics, 2 graphic novels, my new tv, my new psp and loads of new steam/pc games Razz
Gotta love student loans bro.

haha. have fun being in debt. i hope you arent going for some stupid art degree
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Get back on-topic ppls.

You can also use this as a "Is this game any good?" thread if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 pm

tahmidk wrote:
I thought u use it to pay rent

Paid that at the beginning of term.

shigdig wrote:

haha. have fun being in debt. i hope you arent going for some stupid art degree

I was in debt last year. Tech, films and games seems to come out cheaper than fuelling my nicotine & alcohol addiction. FILM & JOURNALISM ARE NOT STUPID OR ART Sad

Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Been playing Vindictus, Elsword, and might start playing LoL again; I don't know, I'm still kind of burnt out on that game.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Playing Gravity Rush
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Recently got Aliens Colonial Marines and loving it 9/10 , definitely recommend it
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Spec Ops The Line
Max Payne 3
Mass Effect 2
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Just beat Far Cry 3 and played some of the multiplayer. Fucking awesome game. Have yet to touch the Co-op Campaign

Playing Dishonored and just started Hitman: Absolution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Oblivion & Mass Effect 3 are my new games.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

What are you playing? 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Currently:

Halo 4
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Mass Effect 3
Gears Of War 2
Forza Horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?