Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?

Go down 
+4
yonny616
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
The Enkindler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Quote :
Upon Devil May Cry’s announcement at last year’s Tokyo Game Show, countless gamers were furious with the direction developer Ninja Theory are taking with the long running action series. However, Platinum Games has said that they’re ready to take over the development of the reboot, if Capcom wishes them to do so.

Platinum Games designer, Hideki Kamiya, recently said on his twitter account that his studio is ready to take over the development rights for the forthcoming Devil May Cry title from Heavenly Sword creator Ninja Theory.

Kamiya first replied to a user’s concern of Ninja Theory developing the game by saying:

We, your DMC fans, ask you…PLEASE COME BACK AND FIX THIS PROBLEM!

To which the renowned designer responded:

Ask Capcom.

He then replied to a question which asked:

If Capcom came and asked you and platinum to do DMC, would Platinum management go for it?

And Kamiya said:

Sure. We’re ready.

Would you want Platinum Games to take over development for Devil May Cry?

http://gaming247.eu/2011/06/16/were-ready-to-develop-ninja-theorys-dmc-platinum-games/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Oh god yes. I don't like Ninja Theory, but Platinum Games has proven with Madworld and Bayonetta that they can do hack n' slash.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Great!!!!
Maybe they can fix Dante?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:32 pm

I agree with TRF, Platinum Games have proven they can do Hack 'n' Slash games. Bayonetta is about the same style of Hack 'n' Slash as the DMC games.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:42 am

This news is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 am

I hope it happens so I can die in peace.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 pm

That would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm

oh please god..let platinum games do it..hideki kamiya is the original creator for devil may cry
and while i think ninja theory are good..i think platinum games will do a better job
bayonetta > dmc so far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?   Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Platinum Games take over DMC reboot development?
Page 1 of 1