Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3

Go down 
+3
NoelX2
Mecha
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:26 am

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 Bayonetta-2-06-08-15-1-1024x576
http://nichegamer.com/2015/06/an-unannounced-game-from-platinum-games-to-be-revealed-at-e3-2015/

Quote :
IGN is teasing a new reveal for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo.

While the true nature of the game is currently unconfirmed, we do know it’s an unannounced IP from Platinum Games, the studio known for Bayonetta and the upcoming Scalebound.

The website is going to reveal the game on their E3 2015 live show next Tuesday, June 16th, at 3pm PT (6pm EST/10pm GMT).

We’ll keep you guys posted.

Will be premiered on http://ca.ign.com/events/e3 , lol
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:28 am

Spider-Gwen game pls!
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Mecha wrote:
Spider-Gwen game pls!

no
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
Spider-Gwen game pls!

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 Unexpected-monk-meme-generator-do-me-a-favor-and-get-the-fuck-out-5acdec_zps8f320465
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Ignore Mecha, he knows nothing about Spider Gwen, hasn't read the comic either. He's one of those people that loves comics so much and obsesses over them but doesn't actually read them. It doesn't get more poser than this faggot.

Also curious at what this could be, Bayonetta 3? Same date as the Nintendo conference maybe another Wii U exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:25 am

http://www.g7gaming.net/t12824-bayonetta-2-director-wants-to-make-a-spider-gwen-video-game

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Mecha wrote:
http://www.g7gaming.net/t12824-bayonetta-2-director-wants-to-make-a-spider-gwen-video-game

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 2505020059

Do you really think no one would have noticed them acquiring the rights?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:09 pm

@Ang Wouldn't be a surprise if we did.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:39 pm

No point talking to Mecha about rights and licenses.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Come on, guys. Don't be a Yonny. I did predicted that Spider-Man was going back to Marvel after all. Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 am

Mecha wrote:
Come on, guys. Don't be a Yonny. I did predicted that Spider-Man was going back to Marvel after all. Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 2505020059

And you predicted the fuckery of the Marvel Comic Universe, so overall your predictions have a 0.013% accuracy rate.

I'm hoping to see more of VANQUISH, personally.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:04 am

Mecha wrote:

I'd rather be a Yonny than a broken VCR Player. Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3   Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platinum Games Packing a Surprise for E3
Page 1 of 1