Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta   Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:08 am

Akiko Kuoda wrote:
“I’ve begun the work on my next game, but it’s going to be somewhat of a wait until this can be revealed. I’m also going to have new things to show off for Bayonetta in 2015, so please stay tuned!”

Spoiler:

Yusuke Hashimoto wrote:
“I’ve got an entirely new project in the works, right this moment! Our team is working diligently to make it something that fans will definitely want to play, so we’re hoping that we’ll get fan support in 2015.”

I was hoping for a VANQUISH 2, but if it's an entirely new project I really doubt that'll be the case.  Curious what's in store for Bayonetta, maybe DLC or an expansion?  A 3DS spinoff?  It'd be cool if it became a big, recurring series, as long as they don't ruin it by making shitty games en masse.  At the moment I'm mostly curious about their new project though.

http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/platinum-games-tease-a-new-game-and-new-adventures-for-bayonetta/

Last edited by Angelus on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta   Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:16 am

Back to top Go down

Platinum Games Teasing New Game and New Adventures for Bayonetta
Page 1 of 1