Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.

Go down 
+14
Mecha
Shigdig
joe11akajaffyjoe
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
BioDemon
Based Sonji
yonny616
ghost23
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Blixtstorm
The_Biotic_God
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:54 pm

To me Forza always had the better variety of cars.

200+ Premium cars is still a lot, but I can't stand how poorly represented they are in GT5...Only 1 Aston Martin is premium. And the Bugatti Veyron (the fastest road car in the game) is a standard car..

Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

200+ Premium cars is still a lot, but I can't stand how poorly represented they are in GT5...Only 1 Aston Martin is premium. And the Bugatti Veyron (the fastest road car in the game) is a standard car..

:fuckthat: my face when i drove the Veyron in GT5 and noticed i couldn't do cockpit view
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 pm

igame wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

:fuckthat: my face when i drove the Veyron in GT5 and noticed i couldn't do cockpit view

Yea I have no problem with the way the standard cars look; hell most of the exteriors look as good/better than Forza 3's. It's the fact that they are so damn FEATURELESS. No cockpit view, hardly any customization, less tuning options...It drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Yeah the standard cars look absolutely terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:
500 hundred PREMIUM CARS, GT 5 has like what? 200 hundred premium cars and the rest are just upscaled PS2 cars?

We all know you're a fan of Pyro, Duke, it's obvious.

Not to mention that all the cars in autovista have higher amounts of detail than anything seen in GT5.

NO WAY THE AUTOVISTA.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Driving:
-AI Personalties based on driver.
-Improved difficulty settings and options.
-More restrictions to races.
-Simulation steering.
-Better damage simulations.

Cars and Upgrades:
-Electric cars/Hybrid cars with changed upgrades.
-Removing the restrictions to race-cars > More upgrades to race-cars.
-Dragracing tire compound based of Pirelli data.
-More options in Aero and Apperance section.
-Paintable Headlamps
-OEM options to cars. For example BMW can have BMW bodykits and rims.
-OEM Packages. Example Audi A4 with S-Line package.
-Remove Factory wings and bumpers.

Other changes:
-Standard 1280x720 photos.
-Big Photo mode 3840x2160 photos.
-No compression to Big Photos. Example
-Photo filters.
-Homespace Area.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood3/?fwlhd=1
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 pm

^

Cool

I'm probably not even getting it but

cool
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Lykos wrote:
^

Cool

I'm probably not even getting it but

cool

why post then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0qoMJA8JcA

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:11 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
I heard that GT5 has a Lot more cars than this game. Is this true?

Yes I know it's a pyro video.
Yeah because i totally believe a video made by the same guy that said MGS was owned by sony.....
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 am

The Forza 4 demo is online now.

Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:54 am

Blixtstorm wrote:

Just sayin'

I just played it earlier todáy, and I must say, it's BETTER than Forza 3 and GT5.

What I really liked about it, was when you turn around a corner in a high-speed, there's a heavy weight on the controller itself, which is something I really enjoyed Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 2505020059

Though, I do have some complaints, nothing too big, but still some things I want to fix, like the sound that comes on when you crash into another car, it sounds NOTHING like a real car collision, but oh well, nothing's perfect Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:15 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Just sayin'

I just played it earlier todáy, and I must say, it's BETTER than Forza 3 and GT5.

What I really liked about it, was when you turn around a corner in a high-speed, there's a heavy weight on the controller itself, which is something I really enjoyed Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 2505020059

Though, I do have some complaints, nothing too big, but still some things I want to fix, like the sound that comes on when you crash into another car, it sounds NOTHING like a real car collision, but oh well, nothing's perfect Razz

Even the car collision sounds, while not being realistic, are better than what we've heard in GT5 and Forza 3.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvimE0aNFOg&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:47 am

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Just sayin'

Even the car collision sounds, while not being realistic, are better than what we've heard in GT5 and Forza 3.

While that's true, it still doesn't make up for the fact that the sounds heard once you smash into another car are HEAVILY exaggerated :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.   Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 4 confirmed features.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3