Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!  Empty
PostSubject: Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!    Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!  Evel_knievel

Quote :
Darren Aronofsky is in talks to team up with Channing Tatum to tackle the Evel Knievel biopic for Sony Pictures.

The project, which was previously untitled but will now be called Pure Evel, is still drawing its elements, but the studio is hiring Scott Silver to do a page one rewrite and work with Aronofsky on the draft with the plan that the Black Swan director will then strap himself into the director’s chair.

At the same time, the studio is bolstering the project by securing the rights to the book Pure Evel.The studio already had the rights to the book Life of Evel: Evel Knievel, written by Stuart Barker.
Damien Saccani is joining Tatum, Reid Carolin, Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti as a producer on the project.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/darren-aronofsky-talks-direct-evel-823364
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!    Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 10:37 pm

I love Darren Aronofsky, but I have yet to see Noah. I don't know? I'm just not that interested in the story of Noah. It has been done to death.
Back to top Go down

Darren Aronofsky in Talks for Sony Pictures Movie!
Page 1 of 1