Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In Empty
PostSubject: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:16 pm

RottenTomatoes
Tomatometer: 78%
Average Rating: 5.3/10
Critics Consensus: N/A

Metacritic
Metascore: N/A

The average rating is pretty bad, but it seems like most reviews are "positive".
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:23 pm

http://www.g7gaming.net/t8076-it-s-official-m-night-shyamalan-sucks
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
http://www.g7gaming.net/t8076-it-s-official-m-night-shyamalan-sucks
Hadn't seen that thread when I posted this.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:29 pm

@yonny616 That's like the second or third thread from the TROGDOR's Lair section that you ignored. God dammit, Ang!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:32 pm

How is a 5.4 and a 73% with only one top critic - that is a ROTTEN one, btw - a return to form? I'm sure it won't suck, but it'll probably be far from M. Night's greatness of his early career.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Man of Steel has a much higher average score, yet that movie is rotten and this isn't?

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In Bth_ja10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 That's like the second or third thread from the TROGDOR's Lair section that you ignored. God dammit, Ang!
What can I say, I just don't like it.

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
How is a 5.4 and a 73% with only one top critic - that is a ROTTEN one, btw - a return to form? I'm sure it won't suck, but it'll probably be far from M. Night's greatness of his early career.
Never said it was a return to form.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:43 pm

@yonny616 Me neither. I told Ang from the very beginning that it was a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
Man of Steel has a much higher average score, yet that movie is rotten and this isn't?

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In Bth_ja10

The tomatometer isn't based on the average rating.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:51 pm

@RamboOnRedBull Still though. How can you have an average score of 5.3/10 and consider this movie "fresh"?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull Still though. How can you have an average score of 5.3/10 and consider this movie "fresh"?

Because the tomatometer is seperated from the average score. They're two different rating systems.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:23 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Because the tomatometer is seperated from the average score. They're two different rating systems.
This.

The tomatometer is based on how many positive/negative reviews there are and not on the rating the film is given.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Nevermind, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For THE VISIT Are In   Reviews For THE VISIT Are In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviews For THE VISIT Are In
Page 1 of 1