Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Son of Saul Reviews!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Son of Saul Reviews! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Son of Saul Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:11 pm

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/son_of_saul/?search=son%20of%20saul

9.4 average Rating - 13 Reviews.

100%

Son of Saul Reviews! 01-Son-of-Saul-Soul-Fia-e1431705107409

SYNOPSIS:

Quote :
In the horror of 1944 Auschwitz, a prisoner forced to burn the corpses of his own people finds moral survival upon trying to salvage from the flames the body of a boy he takes for his son.

Just waiting for the Danish release date. :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Son of Saul Reviews! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Never even heard of this film.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Never even heard of this film.

It's the first film from first-time writer/director Lazslo Nemes that became a Cannes sensation when it premiered, got Nemes signed with one of the biggest agencies in the world, and that was picked-up by Sony Classics for release this year.

I've been so excited for this film, so I'm bummed it doesn't have any Scandinavian release dates yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:47 pm

So, apparently, the director of this film, Laszlo Nemes, hated film school and quit NYU, yet NYU has him as a "Graduate" on their lists of "Honorary students." Yeah, that's kinda... Sad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 4:19 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
So, apparently, the director of this film, Laszlo Nemes, hated film school and quit NYU, yet NYU has him as a "Graduate" on their lists of "Honorary students." Yeah, that's kinda... Sad.

Son of Saul Reviews! Direct10

lol, who needs film school? Son of Saul Reviews! 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:13 pm

@Mecha

Yeah, but it's still pretty sad the length to which NYU goes to entice new students every year. I mean, they even have Paul Thomas Anderson as a graduate, and he quit after only TWO FUCKING DAYS, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Or maybe NYU is so good, that they can teach you everything in just a few days. DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
Or maybe NYU is so good, that they can teach you everything in just a few days. DSP2

Son of Saul Reviews! A3a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of Saul Reviews!   Son of Saul Reviews! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of Saul Reviews!
Page 1 of 1