Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What city do you want to visit next?

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What city do you want to visit next? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

What city do you want to visit next? Empty
PostSubject: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Either Montreal or London. Would like to visit New York as well, but that would be too mainstream.

Last edited by Mecha on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

What city do you want to visit next? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:23 am

There are more people visiting London than New York for the past two years. If anything, London is too mainstream.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe in Europe it's mainstream. But I don't know anyone who has been to London as far as I know. New York however, is a different story. Despite living in New Orleans, basically most people I know here is from New York.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:45 am

Mecha wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe in Europe it's mainstream. But I don't know anyone who has been to London as far as I know. New York however, is a different story. Despite living in New Orleans, basically most people I know here is from New York.

You said it would be too mainstream to visit New York. All I'm telling you is that more people visit London, which makes your comment come across as really unecessary and pointless.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

You said it would be too mainstream to visit New York. All I'm telling you is that more people visit London, which makes your comment come across as really unecessary and pointless.

Well he's obviously talking from an American perspective.

Either way, he's being stupid if he doesn't visit cities because it's too mainstream. What city do you want to visit next? 121042101

Back on topic, I REALLY want to visit Istanbul, Tokyo, and Rome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Oh no, I would love to visit New York. It's just wouldn't be the first city I would go if I had to choose. But if there was a reason to go to New York, like a group of friends inviting me to go or something, then I would go.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

What city do you want to visit next? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Montreal is a shithole.

Probably Kyoto, or somewhere in Tibet
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:20 pm

I would say Tokyo, Bangkok, and then Amsterdam.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Oh, also Vienna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:54 pm

New York, Tokyo, London, Paris, Rome, and Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

What city do you want to visit next? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:44 am

Archduke wrote:

Paris is very disappointing. Cabarets are fun, but the French are rude, and its a tourist city
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:58 am

I've already been to LA twice. It sucks! It's like one big suburb in Mexico. It doesn't feel like a international global city like New York, London, or Tokyo. If it wasn't for Hollywood, LA would be shit. Yeah, the weather is nice and all, but so what? I love when the weather changes. Makes the days feel less repetitive.

Last edited by Mecha on Mon May 04, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What city do you want to visit next? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:38 am

Archduke wrote:
enjoy being robbed by gypos
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:04 pm

London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Stockholm, and a couple of others that I can't seem to remember right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   What city do you want to visit next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What city do you want to visit next?
Page 1 of 1