Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*

Go down 
+6
Orc
BioDemon
RamboOnRedBull
TheJubJub5721
ghost23
raspymanic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 am

so its been announced that the halo 4 trailer has easter eggs in so i took a look and......

Spoiler:
halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* 409191096
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 am

I also heard that there was another person or face in this ship you could see in the trailer. not sure if its true tho since theres no pictures i've seen on it yet.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 am

Frankie has confirmed that this does not take place immediately take place after Halo 3, something has happened between Chief going to Cyro sleep and this trailer. Evident by all the snow over the ship and part's of Chief's armor missing.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 am

I dun get it. Although, I do hate halo too Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

O.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
You gotta be a halo fan to understand it. 8)
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:04 am

Btw chief has a jetpack halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 am

raspymanic wrote:
Its not a jetpack. Its a ZGT which has always been in master chief's armor. (says so in the novels) It only activates when theres no gravity or atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
raspymanic wrote:
Its not a jetpack. Its a ZGT which has always been in master chief's armor. (says so in the novels) It only activates when theres no gravity or atmosphere.
THANK YOU! lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:26 pm

hey bro we herd you like haloz so we put a halo in halo so you can see halo when you are playing halo.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Lykos wrote:
hey bro we herd you like haloz so we put a halo in halo so you can see halo when you are playing halo.

Roflcopter.

It contradicts itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 am

Lykos wrote:
Lol thats actually true. They did put halo's in halo and you can see a halo when your playing halo. You deserve a 1+ rep. halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* 2505020059
Back to top Go down
haloboy117
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 am

I noticed this on the monitor first time I watched it but after watching it again and again i realised it was just the reflection of some time of circular thing on the roof so yar :)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

haloboy117 wrote:
I noticed this on the monitor first time I watched it but after watching it again and again i realised it was just the reflection of some time of circular thing on the roof so yar :)

reviving old threads eh?

Why won't you just get a life? Stop making sock accounts.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
haloboy117 wrote:

reviving old threads eh?

universe aka tahmdick?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
haloboy117 wrote:

reviving old threads eh?

universe aka tahmdick?
HE'S NOT tahmdick. I TALKED TO HIM ON THE REPUBLIC AND I GAVe HIM THE LINK.
Oh and I want Tahmdick back...just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*   halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halo 4 trailer easter egg *spoilers*
Page 1 of 1