Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer   Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 pm

EDIT: What the fuck.

RESPONSE: Embedded URLs, they HATE our forum, better use a normal one! ~Sheogorath
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer   Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am

Interesting trailer, seems like they put actual effort into in, production value wise.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer   Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 am

I know after reading the novels that alot of UNSC and especially Spartans trained from childhood, and i liked how this was reflected in the trailer.

But there was absolutely no fucking need for the romantic/sexual tension in that trailer...fucking ruined it for me. No need for some twilight-esque shite at all.

This trailer does add more weight to the "Why no Halo movie?" argument.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer   Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Sexton_Flashheart wrote:
I know after reading the novels that alot of UNSC and especially Spartans trained from childhood, and i liked how this was reflected in the trailer.

But there was absolutely no fucking need for the romantic/sexual tension in that trailer...fucking ruined it for me. No need for some twilight-esque shite at all.

This trailer does add more weight to the "Why no Halo movie?" argument.
Same here, I liked the way they made the trailer, but at that scene where those two almost kissed, I was like "Looks like there was a leak in the Augmentations and they didn't suppress sex drive".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer   Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Trailer
Page 1 of 1