Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got an email today.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Got an email today..... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Got an email today..... Empty
PostSubject: Got an email today.....   Got an email today..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 9:38 am

Got an email today..... Mechai10

Unfortunately my PC isn't powerful enough to run it, although i can max out Warcraft 3
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Got an email today..... Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today.....   Got an email today..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:59 pm

The last BETA I was in was the Killzone 3 BETA. Shit was better than the final game, lol.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Got an email today..... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today.....   Got an email today..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Your on board graphics card isn't going to get you far.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Got an email today..... Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today.....   Got an email today..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 5:13 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:

Comparing graphic cards seems to be the equivalent of comparing junks to you PC elites.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Got an email today..... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today.....   Got an email today..... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:29 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

Comparing graphic cards seems to be the equivalent of comparing junks to you PC elites.

He has one of those all in one PC which often have shitty hardware even by low end standards.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Got an email today..... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today.....   Got an email today..... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:44 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
The last BETA I was in was the Killzone 3 BETA. Shit was better than the final game, lol.
Hey so was I! It was really fun, reminded me a lot of TF2.

Also I can run it, just at the lowest settings. I need a new PC so I can play Overwatch and Phantom Pain but it's just so expensive, thinking of getting a PS4 instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today.....   Got an email today..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got an email today.....
Page 1 of 1