Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I took the Plunge

Go down 
+7
Stigma
Stoney
Mecha
Orion
Angelus
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Today I took the Plunge Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Today I took the Plunge Empty
PostSubject: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 9:41 am

Today I took the Plunge Imag0010

Today I took the Plunge Imag0011
Hey, Kids, wanna buy some Playstation? 
Today I took the Plunge Imag0012
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:33 am

Awesome!

Make sure that your PS+ code that comes with the console works (the one that gives you money and a free trial) because mine didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Today I took the Plunge ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 am

Congrats.  Now go get a Vita.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:14 am

@Teckno

Oh, I will. :) 

Just took a quick blast through Watch_Dogs. It's pretty awesome so far.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Today I took the Plunge TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Gay, should have got a Wii U instead, Mario Kart 8 may be getting me laid. Already basically got a girlfriend because of it, ty based MK8.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Today I took the Plunge R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Today I took the Plunge 2iwavmd
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
Today I took the Plunge 2iwavmd

Buy a preystasthion fur, u pleb. Dunt give me dat haircut coocoo
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:47 pm

I'll probably get the PS4 around Jan or Feb. I'm kinda on a budget at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:48 pm

What's your PSN?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:49 pm

I have enough money for a PS4 but I'm saving up for a gaming pc
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Stoney wrote:
What's your PSN?

RamboOnRedbull... Duh, lol. 

I think I already have you, though?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Welcome to the world of no games. You'll be back to playing ps3 in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Nah there's still Killzone, InFamous and erm
you know multiplats to play.

:)

Nah have fun with it Ramboob. And definitely get the Vita!!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Today I took the Plunge StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:43 pm

C-can I come over and play Knack together?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Good choice Rambo. You made a wise decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Driveclub is so good.
You could be playing Mario Kart 8 with me, instead you'll be talking about epic memes with Mecha and Duke on Driveclub.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:01 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Stoney wrote:
What's your PSN?

RamboOnRedbull... Duh, lol. 

I think I already have you, though?

I'll add you when I'm on next. Investing in the superior console was wise. Best of waiting to buy a Xbox, I'm 100% certain Microsoft will unleash their fantastic first party line up eventually. Or buy exclusives, either way is fine.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 4:00 pm

I agree with your sentiment, as there are some very promising things going on with Xbox in terms of first party, and yes in some way it is good to wait as there are a few things that need ironing out/need to be implemented as I mentioned in my latest youtube vid I love you

In fact 2 of these features are now on PS4!
But the problem is I don't see why the PS4 is the better one to own now? Sure it has better multiplats (aside from the CODS, Thief and AC Unity) at least in terms of resolution... but what non-xbox games are there out now? Drive Club and Killzone and Infamous are the only ones really worth playing. Chance are Rambo already played TLOU a year ago on ps3?
On X1 sure you got some games shared with pc or xbox 360 but hey, there's quite a few of them! I'd say Ryse, Dead Rising, Sunset Overdrive, Forza 5, Titanfall, Forza Horizon are all worth playing. And master chief collection is coming out this week!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
I agree with your sentiment, as there are some very promising things going on with Xbox in terms of first party, and yes in some way it is good to wait as there are a few things that need ironing out/need to be implemented as I mentioned in my latest youtube vid I love you

In fact 2 of these features are now on PS4!
But the problem is I don't see why the PS4 is the better one to own now? Sure it has better multiplats (aside from the CODS, Thief and AC Unity) at least in terms of resolution... but what non-xbox games are there out now? Drive Club and Killzone and Infamous are the only ones really worth playing. Chance are Rambo already played TLOU a year ago on ps3?
On X1 sure you got some games shared with pc or xbox 360 but hey, there's quite a few of them! I'd say Ryse, Dead Rising, Sunset Overdrive, Forza 5, Titanfall, Forza Horizon are all worth playing. And master chief collection is coming out this week!

I didn't get it with TLoU, but I agree that the PS4 is clearly lacking the games. However, I'm more than fine with good multi-plats until the fall. I have some platinum-hunting to do, you know. I love you
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:15 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I have some platinum-hunting to do, you know. I love you

You mean playing shitty games for easy trophies so you can wave your e-peen around?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:15 am

WAIT PHANTOM PAIN IS ON PS3 AS WELL?! Lol I really don't need a PS4 then. Maybe next gen I'll buy it 2nd hand, hopefully have 2 or 3 games by then for it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Stigma wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I have some platinum-hunting to do, you know. I love you

You mean playing shitty games for easy trophies so you can wave your e-peen around?

Which is why I bought Watch_Dogs without even knowing its trophies?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Watch Dogs is shit though.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Doesn't prove your accusation, though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Finally used the Blu-ray player on the PS4, and it's fucking shit! PS3's Blu-ray is much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the Plunge   Today I took the Plunge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today I took the Plunge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next