Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I took the plunge

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Today I took the plunge Empty
PostSubject: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Today I took the plunge 3QFaoXQ
"hey kids, wanna buy some xbox one?"
Today I took the plunge EzxuUIE
Today I took the plunge 4KypqxG
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Today I took the plunge Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Your expression is gold in that picture Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Niceeeeee

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Today I took the plunge TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Man I really want to play D4, how is it?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:39 pm

ayy have fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:08 pm

You just bought an overpriced VCR, hooray! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:52 pm

I wonder why Insomniac developed the game they've always wanted to make, exclusively for this VCR. Hmmmm I love you

I might pick up D4 at some point soon
Its cheap
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:35 pm

Didn't you say that you were getting an Xbox One or a PS4 (lol) in 2015? Why did you get it now?

Tell us how Sunset Overdrive and eventually Scalebound is if you get them later on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Orion, I got D4. It's good! But the control scheme is actually better suited for Kinect (or a mouse).
I like it though. I laughed at loud at how cheesy some bits are, but also got intrigued and moved. I just completed the prologue so far, got 2 chapters to go in this season. £11.99

NoelX2 wrote:
Didn't you say that you were getting an Xbox One or a PS4 (lol) in 2015? Why did you get it now?

Tell us how Sunset Overdrive and eventually Scalebound is if you get them later on.

Haha I know, I'm wishy-washy as fuck. I planned on waiting, but seeing all this FOrza Horizon 2 shit got to me. And PC gaming is irritating me because I keep buying games and none of them are optimised well. I needed to get back to console gaming. I actually still intended to wait a month or so, kind of wanted to wait to see how the Witcher 3 port is on X1, but when I went out to town to get a tv stand, my impulses kicked in and I knew that I wanted to play dat Ryse. So I did it. No regrets.

Will probably get a PS4 in 2016 or 2017. Maybe sooner if enough good shit comes onto it that appeals to me.

I'm actually not overly bothered about Sunset Overdrive right now. I'm not liking the fact that it seems to be 99% outdoors with like no interior environments. Plus I'm not keen on the weapons. Scalebound looks interesting though. Wait and see I guess. Might end up with both, might end up with neither..until massive price drops at least.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Got myself some awesome deals
Today I took the plunge ZKve3ol
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Wow that's a great find.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Teckno wrote:
Wow that's a great find.

won the bid on the games. didn't even want metro redux but I wanted to bid high to piss off the other bidders. lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 pm

This console is a gift that just keeps on giving
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Today I took the plunge R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:53 pm

If Xbox One has games, then why did you buy interior multiplats?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:05 pm

lol because they're still good games
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Today I took the plunge Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Mecha wrote:

I always wonder why people buy interior games, too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Today I took the plunge R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:01 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I always wonder why people buy interior games, too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I took the plunge   Today I took the plunge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today I took the plunge
Page 1 of 1