Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 Empty
PostSubject: Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199   Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 Nvidia-shield-console-03-03-15-1-1024x576

Quote :
You can play both locally installed games, as well as games streamed entirely from another new announcement, the Nvidia Grid subscription service, which lets you stream games at a 1080p resolution and 60FPS. At launch, enthusiasts can expect at least 50 games to be available to purchase.

Some of these games include the likes of the original Portal, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, The Talos Principle, The Witcher 2, Metro Last Light Redux, and even Ultra Street Fighter 4.
http://nichegamer.com/2015/03/nvidia-has-revealed-the-199-4k-capable-android-based-shield-console/

From the comments:
Quote :
Hmm. Those are some pretty exciting launch titles. I had a lot of fun playing them several years ago.

More garbage. Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 725796345 Casuals gonna party hard.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199   Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:57 pm

That comment was gold. Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199   Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Oh lawd more of these. Except it's not mobile games, it's old PC games. Some good ones though, I HIGHLY doubt that this $199 will allow you to play Witcher 2 on ultra at the claimed 60fps/1080p though. If it does then I'll fucking buy one.
It won't though.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199   Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:28 pm

It runs on Android, it'll be getting Google Play games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199   Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Lawwwd. Toilets will be running off of Android in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199   Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nvidia brings the glory of Mobile games tio your living room for only $199
Page 1 of 1