Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  Empty
PostSubject: IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching    IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Did he really just name School Days as an anime worth watching? ROFLMAO IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  121042101 IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  2590470549 IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  1411946719
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching    IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:48 pm

IGN is literally one of the worst reviewers for niche, Japanese games. This list wasn't all that bad. School Days is a VN though, so I'd rather play that than watch the anime.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching    IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Fun Fact: IGN used to have an anime section on the website. IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching    IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGN - 8 Anime Worth Watching
Page 1 of 1