Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone watching Sword Art Online?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anyone watching Sword Art Online? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watching Sword Art Online?   Anyone watching Sword Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 pm

I originally wanted to do a summer season anime thread but then i realized that probably nobody here watches new anime.

But this is something that might interest you, it's similiar to the .hack series where in the future people play games through virtual reality including an MMO called Sword Art Online, however they end up getting trapped in this world and removing the virtual helmets will result in them dying, the only way to get out is to finish the game.

I personally don't like it and it's pretty poorly done IMO but i think some of you might like it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching Sword Art Online?   Anyone watching Sword Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 pm

yeahhh ive heard of it but havent bothered to click on it. might watch an episode or two.
animu has been kinda dry. at least the kind i like anyway
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching Sword Art Online?   Anyone watching Sword Art Online? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 am

That plot is sooooooooooo overused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching Sword Art Online?   Anyone watching Sword Art Online? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 pm

welp, just got finished watching the 14th episode. ( im sure theres more)

ill give it a... 7.5/10. it may not be the most original concept, but its worth a watch if you're bored.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching Sword Art Online?   Anyone watching Sword Art Online? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:41 pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOS GONNA WATCH TOMORROW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching Sword Art Online?   Anyone watching Sword Art Online? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching Sword Art Online?
Page 1 of 1