Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW3 Reveal Trailer.

Go down 
+12
ArchAngel
Stoney
ghost23
Hydell
Pein
Pizzy3C
Archduke
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
Zombie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:18 pm

TRF wrote:
Sorry, I should've specified. It was a collective "you."
Yea ur being racist. Enjoying ur racist racism you racist?
MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 Racist_sheep
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm gonna end this once and for all.

The reason we here hate call of duty so much is while yes the campaigns are alright and the MP at worst tolerable that just it....its always tolerable.

The whole point of sequels apart from advancing the story (not hard in call of duty, shoot shoot bang bang america is dominate) is to improve on its pre-decessor. I don't know about you guys but in my experience Call of Duty has been on a clear downward spiral since call of duty 4. They just keep screwing up somehow and they dont seem to care about improving the game in any way, just re-skin some weapons add some new perks and killstreaks and throw that bitch onto the market. Worry about the game breaking bugs later on.

Meanwhile games that have vastly improved on their pre-decessors have to claw their way to success. Case in point Battlefield Bad Company.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Black Ops was great til everyone bitched about everything and they started tweaking guns, perks, and even killstreaks, which I can only assume is the reason there's no more hit detection on that game...

I was going to hold off getting mw3 but then I remembered the end of mw2's campaign, the last fps campaign I played, and I have to find out the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Black Ops was great til everyone bitched about everything and they started tweaking guns, perks, and even killstreaks, which I can only assume is the reason there's no more hit detection on that game...

I was going to hold off getting mw3 but then I remembered the end of mw2's campaign, the last fps campaign I played, and I have to find out the rest of the story.

Every COD game is solid at launch because people don't start finding glitches and exploit them until much later. It's kind of annoying how a couple assholes can ruin the game for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Black Ops had that locked pretty tight, no major glitches... it's almost like Activision said there game is running to well and that to sell mw3 they need it a bit f'd up lol, so they messed w/ the hit detection...

Someone here said it's almost like a FB game now and I thought that's about right. Because I never play alone, I only play with some friends to give us something to do when we're talking. When it 1st came out I loved it, and then the hit detection went bye bye and so did my care for that game.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:24 am

Reaper wrote:
I'm gonna end this once and for all.

The reason we here hate call of duty so much is while yes the campaigns are alright and the MP at worst tolerable that just it....its always tolerable.

The whole point of sequels apart from advancing the story (not hard in call of duty, shoot shoot bang bang america is dominate) is to improve on its pre-decessor. I don't know about you guys but in my experience Call of Duty has been on a clear downward spiral since call of duty 4. They just keep screwing up somehow and they dont seem to care about improving the game in any way, just re-skin some weapons add some new perks and killstreaks and throw that bitch onto the market. Worry about the game breaking bugs later on.

Meanwhile games that have vastly improved on their pre-decessors have to claw their way to success. Case in point Battlefield Bad Company.

Read my post at the bottom of page 3. I agree entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:10 pm

people..mw2 at least had some good hit detection..yes sometimes it won't be..but that happened to me in crysis 2 and even battlefield bad company 2 sometimes..while it had problems with the campers and the nuke boosting faggots.the weirdest thing is that i had more fun playing mw2 more than black ops..the biggest problem with black ops is the GOD DAMN hit detection..it destroyed everything to me..while i agree cod4 is the best call of duty game and one of the best first person shooters in history to me.i think its time to step down and battlefield should take the throne but it won't unless EA markets the hell out of bf3 and making statements that its going to better than call of duty mw3 and the whole franchise..i think if EA advertises the hell out of bf3..it might be better in BOTH quality and sells..look at the trailers on youtube..bf3 trailer (the 12 minute) has 4 million views yet it took them 2 months to make that high number..while mw3's trailer was released 2 days ago and it HAS 6 million views!! almost 7!! not to mention the e3 hype that's going to be in 2 weeks..even though i hate activision..i gotta give them credit at how they advertise mw3 to get more sales..even though they don't care if the game is good by the customers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 Reveal Trailer.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3