Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW3 Reveal Trailer.

Go down 
+12
ArchAngel
Stoney
ghost23
Hydell
Pein
Pizzy3C
Archduke
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
Zombie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

MW3 Reveal Trailer. Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Same old same old, looks like the reveal for mw2. BRING ON THE SET PIECES TO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE LACKLUSTER GAMEPLAY!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Graphics look exactly like Modern Warfare 2's despite the fact that trailers are suppose to have over glorified graphics..

I'm actually pretty interested in the campaign mainly to see what happens to Soap and Price now that they are fugitives. Don't disappoint me IW (or shall I say, IW 0.5 due to half the team leaving).
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Alanski wrote:
Graphics look exactly like Modern Warfare 2's despite the fact that trailers are suppose to have over glorified graphics..

I'm actually pretty interested in the campaign mainly to see what happens to Soap and Price now that they are fugitives. Don't disappoint me IW (or shall I say, IW 0.5 due to half the team leaving).

Hahahahha.................
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

MW3 Reveal Trailer. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:46 pm

BioDemon wrote:
Same old same old, looks like the reveal for mw2. BRING ON THE SET PIECES TO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE LACKLUSTER GAMEPLAY!
Hey, the set pieces are actually pretty damn awesome. MW2's campaign was an adrenaline rush from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:48 pm

TRF wrote:
BioDemon wrote:
Hey, the set pieces are actually pretty damn awesome. MW2's campaign was an adrenaline rush from start to finish.

You are quick to defend. He's clearly bashing MW2 for hiding it's lackluster gameplay with set piece moments. He isn't criticizing it's set piece moments.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

You are quick to defend. He's clearly bashing MW2 for hiding it's lackluster gameplay with set piece moments. He isn't criticizing it's set piece moments.
I know, I'm saying that the lackluster gameplay shouldn't matter because of the awesome set piece moments.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:51 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

I know, I'm saying that the lackluster gameplay shouldn't matter because of the awesome set piece moments.
Lolwut, userious?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:53 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

America

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 457301478
Alan, I put this in the wrong category. Can you move it to multiplatform games or get an admin to do it?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125 MW3 Reveal Trailer. 492125
Sounds funny, I know, but the gameplay in MW2 didn't bother me one bit because I was too entranced by the set piece moments. Lazy game design? Hell yeah. But effective. MW3 Reveal Trailer. 725796345
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm

The set piece moments weren't even nearly as good as COD4. COD4 had better game design and better set piece moments. COD4 Nuke scene > Any other scene in COD.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MW3 Reveal Trailer. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:25 pm

The graphics look rushed! Which is no surprised, but it looks worse then the previous "Call of Duty" games. "Battlefield 3" might have a chance after all.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
The graphics look rushed! Which is no surprised, but it looks worse then the previous "Call of Duty" games. "Battlefield 3" might have a chance after all.

A chance? Battlefield 3 was going to blow away MW3 anyways....
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I meant in terms of sales.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Ahh. Well this is where I think you are wrong. Believe me I want BF3 to outsell MW3 but COD is COD and it will sell like chronic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Ahh. Well this is where I think you are wrong. Believe me I want BF3 to outsell MW3 but COD is COD and it will sell like chronic.

I don't expect "Battlefield 3" to outsell "Modern Warfare 3," but what I do expect is for the sales to be below "Call of Duty: Black Ops." If "Battlefield 3" can make "Call of Duty" lose just a tad bit of it's popularity than it's already done it's job. The chances of this happening maybe slim at this point, but it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Looks stupid. This game sucks. I've already seen this in multiple movies before. Ripoff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Let's hope this does happen. MW3 is going to overshadow many great games in November if it ends up selling more than Black Ops did.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Alanski wrote:
Let's hope this does happen. MW3 is going to overshadow many great games in November if it ends up selling more than Black Ops did.

Like Skyrim and Uncharted 3. :/

I hate gamers this gen.

Also, why buy MW3 when Skyrim comes out 3 FUCKING DAYS LATER???
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:05 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Like Skyrim and Uncharted 3. :/

I hate gamers this gen.

Also, why buy MW3 when Skyrim comes out 3 FUCKING DAYS LATER???
Stupid fragheads gonna be stupid fragheads.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:17 pm

lol scorpion is back... I don't think anyone has ever used that gun for more than 3 maps, and yet it finds its way into every COD game... :/

Can't wait for this and Uncharted... My year will be set with those in my collection... Although I am liking the way Brink is looking, hopefully I can pick it up too MW3 Reveal Trailer. 2505020059

Then I'll have hands down the 3 best shooters to date...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:30 am

the graphics are good..but no where near as battlefield 3..battlefield 3 is a new engine,this is just the engine for modern warfare 2..now i am excited for the campaign..if there's only thing i like about call of duty..its the campaign.awesome set piece moments and chaos all the time..now i didn't see captain price nor soap in this trailer but i think in e3 we will probably see them and there was a moment near the end where its underwater but its like a flooded tunnel..that was pretty interesting and i like how at the end the "m" was flipped hinting world war 3
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:25 am

That trailer has guaranteed at least 10 million sales alone as the fragheads will be jizzing at all those set pieces.

Still BF3 for me. I make my own set pieces in Battlefield via Frostbite.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:55 am

Pein wrote:
the graphics are good..but no where near as battlefield 3..battlefield 3 is a new engine,this is just the engine for modern warfare 2..now i am excited for the campaign..if there's only thing i like about call of duty..its the campaign.awesome set piece moments and chaos all the time..now i didn't see captain price nor soap in this trailer but i think in e3 we will probably see them and there was a moment near the end where its underwater but its like a flooded tunnel..that was pretty interesting and i like how at the end the "m" was flipped hinting world war 3

lol what do you mean hinting World War 3?
It's basically confirming it as a major plot line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Reveal Trailer.   MW3 Reveal Trailer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 Reveal Trailer.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next