Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?

Go down 
+10
Pein
Pizzy3C
Hydell
ghost23
TheJubJub5721
Stigma
Chobo
BioDemon
The_Biotic_God
Zombie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:52 am

BF3 will have a better storyline? How do you know? It will most likely have the same boring, realistic story line most modern FPS games.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:12 pm

MW3 wont be better, that is a fact.

BF3 is a game that has been developed for almost 4 years along with the Frostbite engine.

The engine that is rumored to power MW3 is being developed by a new studio with around 60 employees...Compared to DICE with over 200 right now. It's simply impossible for it to be better.

However idiot cod fanboys will buy and buttfuck their DVD/Blurays with what ever has the Cock of Doody mark on it. So will the retarded reviewers.

Call of Duty is a kids game. No team-work and no skill. There is a reason for kids wont play Battlefield, its because you need team-work and skill to succeed at it. No jar-head idiot can just go in and try to do it alone. That is why you dont see people like Elpressador play Battlefield, because they cant.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Call of Duty is a kids game. No team-work and no skill. There is a reason for kids wont play Battlefield, its because you need team-work and skill to succeed at it. No jar-head idiot can just go in and try to do it alone. That is why you dont see people like Elpressador play Battlefield, because they cant.

Everything but that last sentence was wrong... BF requires a tank /gameover

Again no shooter takes skill on a "matchmaking" level... There is a saying, "Pubs is for scrubs"
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Everything but that last sentence was wrong... BF requires a tank /gameover

Again no shooter takes skill on a "matchmaking" level... There is a saying, "Pubs is for scrubs"
Tanks are easy to destroy, and that saying pertains to CoD not battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Then I guess I'm lucky that my boy would always find a tank, pick our team up, and never lose... Either that or we found some pubs with scrubs I love you

They may have patched it later but in the beta and in the 1st month I had the game that's all we did... Pretty boring...
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Then I guess I'm lucky that my boy would always find a tank, pick our team up, and never lose... Either that or we found some pubs with scrubs I love you

They may have patched it later but in the beta and in the 1st month I had the game that's all we did... Pretty boring...
People just didn't know how to handle tanks yet. What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Battlefield sucks so... Toss up?

Uncharted Multiplayer>
What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 3fd8a_6401703g69

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 Troll-face
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Uncharted Multiplayer>

Writing I loled is apperently a spamming act therefor I will right a more constructive sentence. Your troll face provided me with a small laugh good sir, and for that I thank you. Please do this more often in the future so I can laugh more.

PS: Umad teckno?

Last edited by BioRevenant on Mon May 23, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:03 pm

2nd times you loled. Quit spamming motha fucka!!!

Anyways, not happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:06 pm

I'll stop gaming all together. The world will end as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

BioDemon wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Uncharted Multiplayer>

Writing I loled is apperently a spamming act therefor I will right a more constructive sentence. You're troll face provided me with a small laugh good sir, and for that I thank you. Please do this more often in the future so I can laugh more.

PS: Umad teckno?

i lol'd

full comment coming soon?
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm

I agree with this video 100%.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:22 pm

BioRevenant wrote:

I agree with this video 100%.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:15 pm

^

first I was like :)

Then I was like What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 1443829230

Finally I was like What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 457301478
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?    What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if MW3 turns out to be better than BF3?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2