Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda turns 27

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:34 pm

The series is 3 times older that Duke  affraid 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:13 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

Hahaha youre so funny you fucking faggot. Way to make an unnecessary, irrelevant comment you douchebag. Youre such a big contributor to this thread you deserve a medal. I actually turn 19 years old in less than month, thank you very much. :scratch: 

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:39 am

Archduke wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Hahaha youre so funny you fucking faggot. Way to make an unnecessary, irrelevant  comment you douchebag.  Youre such a big contributor to this thread you deserve a medal. I actually turn 19 years old in less than month, thank you very much. :scratch: 

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 B34
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:25 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Hahaha youre so funny you fucking faggot. Way to make an unnecessary, irrelevant  comment you douchebag.  Youre such a big contributor to this thread you deserve a medal. I actually turn 19 years old in less than month, thank you very much. :scratch: 

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy6iIzfDbBE1NWYlIQpZNZiiq6sFiZfYnzGy9tzsFbudFa0wud
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 am

Archduke wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy6iIzfDbBE1NWYlIQpZNZiiq6sFiZfYnzGy9tzsFbudFa0wud

The Legend of Zelda turns 27 Duly_noted_tile_coaster
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Archduke wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Hahaha youre so funny you fucking faggot. Way to make an unnecessary, irrelevant  comment you douchebag.  Youre such a big contributor to this thread you deserve a medal.

Kek. On-topic, it's cool to see a franchise grow into what it is today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda turns 27   The Legend of Zelda turns 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda turns 27
Page 1 of 1