Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox Turns 10!

Go down 
+5
Based Sonji
Bluenose
Archduke
Hydell
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox Turns 10! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:45 am

Xbox Turns 10! Halo3-10

I remember my first Xbox. It broke a few days later. -_-
Since then, I never bought another Xbox console again. But despite all that, I had a great time with Halo 2. Probably my second favorite first-person shooter of last-gen. First favorite FPS would have to be TimeSplitters.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:00 am

ROFL love the party hats.

Happy birthday xbox. <3
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:51 am

Happy birthday Eggs Bawkz.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Never owned an xbox. I was too busy playing other, better consoles like PS2 and PS3. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz jk

Happy Birthday X-bawks. Oh and Halo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 pm

XBOX, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Never owned the OG Xbox, but I've played Halo and Halo 2 and those two games alone warranted a purchase.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 pm

The OG Xbox was the most underrated console of last gen. I spent more time on my PS2 but I did see it's potential with XBL and what not.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Happy b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Still remember popping in Halo CE for the first time on my original XBOX. Now 10 years later, I'm popping in CE Anniversary. Good times!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Xbox Turns 10! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Ah, Xbox. Who could forget its massive library of games, including Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Fable, and uh . . . Halo: Combat Evolved?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 pm

TRF wrote:
Ah, Xbox. Who could forget its massive library of games, including Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Fable, and uh . . . Halo: Combat Evolved?

Wow some mod. Way to troll.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 am

The OG Xbox was a tough son of a bitch too, no flimsy plastic or anything like that...thing was built like a breeze block....was about the same size too Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Xbox Turns 10! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF wrote:

Wow some mod. Way to troll.
Who's trolling? I enjoyed the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox Turns 10! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Turns 10!   Xbox Turns 10! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Turns 10!
Page 1 of 1