Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?

Go down 
+2
Archduke
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? Empty
PostSubject: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:30 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 pm

I think MS had a deal with EA to make only the first Titanfall game a microsoft exclusive. More than likely, Titanfall 2 will be on PS4.

Not that I actually care though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:30 am

Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? Maxresdefault

Quote :
Respawn Entertainment co-founder Vince Zampella has revealed that a Titanfall sequel could be release on other platforms, including the PS4 and Valve’s Steam service.

“We would have loved for it to be on Steam from day one, but at some point it just doesn’t make sense anymore and you start looking to the future and I think we should not make that same decision again [emphasis added],” he explained.

“Next year will be a little quiet. We’ll be heads down, back to work,” he said. “Next year [we will be] figuring out what we’re doing and really kind of honing in on what the next games will be.

Titanfall is currently only available through EA’s Origin hub on PC and Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles.

With EA's Marketing Budget, this'll probably sell great even though it'll probably still be unimpressive. Hopefully they work on some of the issues though.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:31 pm

Honestly, Titanfall's community is on its last legs (on X1 at least). There's just a small community holding it together.
With Titanfall 2 this may happen even faster if it's on numerous platforms UNLESS Respawn implement cross-platform play. I hope they do. Not with PC, you get raped. Between PS4 an Xbox One. Or if the 360 gets a copy, then between X1 and 360.

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:39 pm

X-Platform play could seriously make the online great. Only problem would be PC modders, and hackers on whichever console is less secure as well as PC.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Angelus wrote:
X-Platform play could seriously make the online great.  Only problem would be PC modders, and hackers on whichever console is less secure as well as PC.  

Another reason why I said NO PC Razz

1. Boring cunts all use KB&M
2. They probably lag more than PSNers
3. Aimbots
4. Other hacks

PSN aint perfect but it definitely doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of hackers as PC has. I'd definitely love to see some X-platform play. It would not only keep the game alive for longer but many people could play with their friends regardless of what platform they own!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:10 pm

I've actually some of Titanfall on a friend's PC, running at very high settings. While the game looks very nice and plays pretty fluid at 60 FPS, it feels too much like other FPS games I've already played. It kinda felt like a better version of COD:AW, but with parkour and double jump. Also, the mecha combat in the Titans is awesome, but makes the game kinda easy to play.

Cross-platform play with the Xbone and PS4 for Titanfall 2 would be pretty cool, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? FoieFpv
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:11 pm

yay...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:04 pm

You guys should be happy. Titanfall is excellent at it's core. Some of the best FPS gameplay. Just needs extra content to back it up!!

And once again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY WITH PS4. This would double the longevity of the online!!!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Titanfall was good just lacked in content like Lykos said. Got boring quick, and the AI was shitty.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:33 am

^
AI weren't important though. They were almost like civilians. They just made the maps feel a bit more alive and give you something to compensate kills for if you haven't killed many pilots.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?   Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could Titanfall 2 be coming to PS4?
Page 1 of 1