Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK

Go down 
+4
Orc
Mecha
Mikenuge
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:12 am

http://n4g.com/news/1462331/xbox-one-price-cut-to-399-99-in-the-uk-includes-free-copy-of-titanfall

Quote :
"Microsoft is permanently reducing the Xbox One price to £399.99 in the UK, and simultanously announcing a new bundle that includes Titanfall as a free game." 

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK 1462331_0
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:14 am

ps4 is still cheaper but it doesn't have any of dem geamz so i guess it kinda evens out
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 am

Mikenuge wrote:
ps4 is still cheaper but it doesn't have any of dem geamz so i guess it kinda evens out

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK Second10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 am

Mikenuge wrote:

Exactly. But wait and see how multiplats turn out overall. I get the feeling that there will be a role reversal. PS4 will be more like Xbox 360 in terms of superior multiplats graphically. That being said... Xbox Live is still the superior multiplayer experience, and Xbox One still has the best exclusives.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

Exactly. But wait and see how multiplats turn out overall. I get the feeling that there will be a role reversal. PS4 will be more like Xbox 360 in terms of superior multiplats graphically. That being said... Xbox Live is still the superior multiplayer experience, and Xbox One still has the best exclusives.

Yea but at least with the Xbox One multiplats for this generation the only real sticking point is the lower resolution. Last gen sometimes the differences amounted to worse textures and framerate.

I really don't know how much I care about 720p vs 900p vs 1080p. To me as long as it's not Alan Wake levels (540p) then I'm not going to care.

Xbox One has had a lot of exclusive game announcements so far but keep in mind a lot of the major ones (Halo and Gears of War) won't be coming till 2015 or even 2016. The same is true for the PS4 which is why I'm struggling to see the value in buying a next gen system this year.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:56 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

Yea but at least with the Xbox One multiplats for this generation the only real sticking point is the lower resolution. Last gen sometimes the differences amounted to worse textures and framerate.

I really don't know how much I care about 720p vs 900p vs 1080p. To me as long as it's not Alan Wake levels (540p) then I'm not going to care.

Xbox One has had a lot of exclusive game announcements so far but keep in mind a lot of the major ones (Halo and Gears of War) won't be coming till 2015 or even 2016. The same is true for the PS4 which is why I'm struggling to see the value in buying a next gen system this year.

As long as it's 720p or higher, I have no problem with the resolution. 1080p is nice, but 720p also looks very good. FPS is much more important IMO. No point having a delicious display if it just ends up playing like a slideshow.

I agree that there is very little value in buying either consoles at the moment. A Vita or 3DS would be a more valuable investment. The consoles will need time to to work out their kinks, and the devs will need time to get into the flow of things.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

inFAMOUS: Second Son > Every Xbox One exclusive so far.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:24 pm

That's a pretty aggressive move.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:42 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

Oh my god, Alan Wake was that low?! But it looked like one of the prettiest games on console! That's shocking.

But yeah, I can generally notice the difference between 720p and 1080p, but you are right, it does not hinder the experience at all. With consoles I expect a slightly lesser visual quality anyway, so I should be happy with the Xbox One regardless because of its games library that appeals to me FAR MORE than the PS4's, whose only exclusive I want is Deep Down...and that's only because it's "sexist" Razz

And honestly, The Witcher 2 for XBox 360 is perhaps the second or third best looking 7th gen game (fight between Uncharted and God of War) and that is only 720p I believe, or 900p at most. So yeah. Nevermind resolution. Just game quality is what matters.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

inFamous was always a game that I had fun playing for like a week or two. I don't think it's better than every Xbox exclusive or even every Sony exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Titanfall on Xbox One is a gimped pile of dogshit. I hate to sound like a PC fanboy, but this is a game best suited for that platform.

Then again, Titanfall beta is shit anyway.  Most of the matches have you fighting bots, lulz. Once you get in the mech, the game becomes too easy and you`re almost invincible. It doesn`t even run at 900p, beta 792p. This game will last a few months, but most of its communuty will have moved on September. It wont even touch COD in sales. Oh well, I hope the final game is good though.

#Factual
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Duke wrote:
Titanfall on Xbox One is a gimped pile of dogshit. I hate to sound like a PC fanboy, but this is a game best suited for that platform.

Then again, Titanfall beta is shit anyway.  Most of the matches have you fighting bots, lulz. Once you get in the mech, the game becomes too easy and you`re almost invincible. It doesn`t even run at 900p, beta 792p. This game will last a few months, but most of its communuty will have moved on September. It wont even touch COD in sales. Oh well, I hope the final game is good though.

#Factual

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK 1287666826226
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:59 am

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK SulleyPoint
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:30 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mikenuge wrote:

inFamous was always a game that I had fun playing for like a week or two. I don't think it's better than every Xbox exclusive or even every Sony exclusive.

I'm guessing you only played inFAMOUS 1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK   Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One Price Cut to 399, along with Free "Titanfall" in the UK
Page 1 of 1