Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls

Go down 
+14
Hydell
Archduke
Angelus
Based Sonji
2Sugoi2Die
Stigma
NoelX2
The Enkindler
Bluenose
yonny616
Orc
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

TES vs. Zelda
TES
G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
Zelda
G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:16 pm

The Elder Scrolls would get my vote, but I don't think either of these games deserves the crown (Zelda the lesser). So I'm not voting.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Zelda.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Canada

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:42 pm

In an effort to reduce Zelda's chances of winning, I decided I was gonna vote after all.

Keep in mind that in NO WAY do I think TES deserves this title.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
In an effort to reduce Zelda's chances of winning, I decided I was gonna vote after all.

Keep in mind that in NO WAY do I think TES deserves this title.

Do explain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:59 am

Teckno wrote:
Based on comments, 6 votes for zelda but only 5 poll voted on! G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 21888
Sorry i forgot to vote Neutral
Voted G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:52 am

Ugh...both games are crap.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:18 am

TES!! zelda is overrated to me
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Reaper wrote:
Ugh...both games are crap.

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:15 pm

TES

But I still love zelda

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Voting will end at midnight tonight.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Wow! this is a really close fight. can't wait to check here tomorrow to see who wins.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Let me remind you all that both franchises are FANTASTIC games and are both worthy of the best gaming franchise. They both win IMO.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Let me remind you all that both franchises are FANTASTIC games and are both worthy of the best gaming franchise. They both win IMO.

You have terrible taste in games. There, I said it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:41 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:

lol. Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:

Look who's talking.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:45 am

The Elder Scrolls wins. Can't say I'm surprised, although most of the franchises in the tournament are fantastic and Zelda could've won and I'd still be happy.

Now everyone go play a TES game to celebrate! I might pop Morrowind in for old time's sake.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:14 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:

FF XIII is one of your favourite games, yes?

You have some cheek to slag off both TES and Zelda if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:32 am

Im glad it was either TES or zelda to win because they deserve it both.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:55 am

I didn't expect TES to be the winner, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:28 am

YES Elder Scrolls G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 2505020059

I was playing Oblivion yesterday on ma brand new 40 inch hd tv...

it looked fucking ugly Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Everyone knows the real winner was Mass Effect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Alanski wrote:
Thats why it won right? oh wait it was in the semi-finals right? oh wait it was in round 4. Were he got his ass handed to jak and daxter. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Thats why it won right? oh wait it was in the semi-finals right? oh wait it was in round 4. Were he got his ass handed to jak and daxter. Razz
\

Mass Effect
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Mass Effect would've been a more suitable victor than either of these games.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Mass Effect would've been a more suitable victor than either of these games.

Wow, Ang said something I agree with. What is the world coming to... Razz lol jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls   G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G7 Tournament, Round 7! Final Round! The Legend of Zelda versus The Elder Scrolls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next