Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm back! For now

Go down 
+5
Stoney
Mecha
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
Stigma
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

I'm back! For now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 pm

:)

I graduated basic training! Freedom, beautiful freedom!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:16 pm

:success: 

Awesome job Stig. How much buffer did you come out? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Teckno wrote:
:success: 

Awesome job Stig. How much buffer did you come out? Razz

I'm in much better shape than I was when i first enlisted, down 180lbs to 155, but there was more of an emphasis on discipline than physical fitness in basic training. Not much buffer but burned away a lot of fat.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:47 pm

I'm at fort lee for ait. It's not bad, unfortunately we aren't allowed to buy a tv or console. I can still have a 3ds or vita though. This place is really chill, totally different from basic training. Alpha co 16th Ordnance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Any chance of deployment?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back! For now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2