Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm back! For now

Go down 
+5
Stoney
Mecha
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
Stigma
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 am

What's up everyone, I'm on holiday block leave from Basic Training. It's currently week 9 of basic training, I have 15 days of leave and when I return I have 12 days of training left. Not much left there will be a field training exercise, a 16km ruckmarch; and then graduation rehearsal. Right now I'm on a greyhound bus on my way back home.

My brother told me he purshased an xbox one, i'll buy a ps4 during or after AIT. For now I'll buy battlefield 4 and pokemon Y. I'm here until January 3 which is when I return, but in AIT we are allowed to use cellphones and laptops and shit I can't wait for that.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

I'm back! For now StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:02 am

Welcome back stigma-san. I hope training is going well for you.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:38 am

It is, first 3 weeks were horrible but once you get past the initial culture shock it isn't that bad, however it gets really boring with no entertainment. Some days are really fun though like when we did obatacle courses and when we used night vision goggles and practiced shooting at night. Night infiltration course was fun too, that's the one where you crawl 300 meters under barbed wire and machine gun fire while there are explosions from mortar fire and cars being blown up.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:15 am

Sounds intense. Hopefully it gets more enjoyable from now on :)

Btw what's a ruckmarch? Got anything to do with rugby rucking? Or is it more rucksack? Razz

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm back! For now R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 am

Stigma! I missed you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:26 am

Bus arrived 2 hours early in Chicago and i'm on a train on my way back home. So close to home this video game withdraw is killing me.

We'll carry a 50 lbs rucksack on our backs and march 16 km, that's a ruckmarch. It sounds worse than it is we've done so much ruck marching that i barely feel the weight anymore. Have to admit though the first 4km ruckmarch on day 8 almost killed me! It was raining and i forgot to pack my wet weather gear that day was just plain horrible.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is that your schedule? And do you have drill sergeants like we see in film ;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 am

Mostly. A few things are different, we received our m4's the third day and carried them everywhere. Combatives was cool, we would all form a big circle and people would call each other out to fight to settle differences.

Drill Sergeants act like they do in films, some of them lose steam and will take off the hat (figuratively) from time to time and joke around with us and tell us stories provided we maintain our military bearing. That is we continue to speak at parried rest and say drill sergeant at the end of a sentence even it it's a relaxed environment. They can't put your hands on you anymore though unless it's for safety and instructural purposes. Some guy broke the rules in combatives and was choked out by the drill sergeant.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm back! For now Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Sounds intense. I'm not sure if I could handle that type of discipline. I really admire you Stig.

Glad to have you back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:11 pm

So who has xbox one or ps4?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Couldn't find a PS4. Might buy it next month if they put it back in stock soon.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Gonna get a PS4 soon.

Mecha wrote:
Couldn't find a PS4. Might buy it next month if they put it back in stock soon.

Amazon had a ton of PS4s yesterday and today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Really? Oh shit!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:18 pm

I'll get a ps4 next month while at AIT, and I'll get it at the PX so no sales tax for me. :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Fuck! It's still out of stock. I mean, it's available on third-party stores, but they cost over $600 or more. Who the fuck is going to pay that much for a PS4?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:33 pm

nowinstock.net

It can text message or email you about what store stocked PS4s.

Right now, the Knack PS4 bundle is in pre-order on Amazon.

Edit: What is funny is that the PS4s on Amazon went out of stock 7 minutes after you posted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:30 pm

SONUVABITCH!!!! It was FINALLY available to order, but once I quickly clicked on " add to cart", it was already too late.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

I'm back! For now Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12 in stock, 399. Be QUICK!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Fuck!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm back! For now Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Incoming excuse in 3....2....1.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:35 pm

did you bring any cellphones/ electronics (vita, 3DS, etc) with you? i know they take them away and then give them back at AIT, but Ive heard that things go missing when you leave them in those storage lockers. id probably have someone ship me my stuff instead of leaving them in those storage lockers.

also, im heavily considering enlisting next year either before or after summer. if i do enlist ill probably pick 19D, so ill do OSUT at Benning.

what MOS are you again? i forgot.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:57 am

jus sayin
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:57 pm

@Shig
I brought my cellphone, we got calls every 3 weeks and thanksgiving. There were two guy's who's cellphones went missing so the drill sergeants conducted a barracks and locker inspection. They never found the stolen cell phones but they did find two that were never turned in and some other contraband. There's a chance your stuff will go missing and you won't be compensated, but there's also no pay phones or anything so if you don't bring a cellphone you don't get to call home, at least not in fort leanard wood. Stuff like laptops or vita I would suggest someone mail to you or bring to you on family day.

I'm a 91B, wheeled vehicle mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:18 pm

What's up bitches, today is family day. Just dropping by to let you know that I'm finally graduating tomorrow! I can't wait to leave fort leonard wood, forever.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back! For now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back! For now   I'm back! For now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back! For now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next