Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita Empty
PostSubject: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 am

THE WALKING DEAD Season 1 (5 episodes + 400 days expansion) - Available on PSN and retail
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita X7zyhgg

THE WALKING DEAD Season 2 (1 episode NOW available) - Available on PSN
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita 4FPSxgm

MACHINARIUM - Available on PSN
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita W4PcM31

THE BROKEN SWORD The Serpent's Curse (part 1&2 NOW available) - Available on PSN
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita WuwBrpz

THE WOLF AMONG US Release date not confirmed yet
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita 1E8krgJ

TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS TBA/TBC
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita USisy2P

GRIM FANDANGO HD
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita BJXpzKt
(not actual Vita footage)

RUMOURS/POSSIBLE RELEASES

A GAME OF  THRONES TBA/TBC
All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita B7yqcwl

The way I see it, I think Telltale should release all their future titles on Vita. Although they would (mostly) be ports, I am guessing people like the touch based interface. People may choose to buy the Vita version over the others simply due to the interface.
Not to mention the Vita has the option of touch or buttons, which makes it superior to iOS/Android, I mean I have no intention to use touch-interfaces if I can prevent it. But still,  this is why the creators of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse decided to port it to Vita. Watch the video below.
Touch screens kind of resemble point n' click games in a way.

What I am trying to say is, this previously "niche" market could actually become Vita's biggest selling point. Graphic adventure games died alongside Grim Fandango in the laet 90's and suddenly they are coming back in fashion. Before they take the industry by force, Sony should cut a deal with Telltale and maybe Tim Shaffer to get us more of these types of games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ge5gQG-3RU

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Dare i say it, but i agree with Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Season 2 of TWD is out?! Sheeeeeeit.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Agree with what point, Orion? Razz

Jack the Spectre wrote:

Yeah only just released today
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:39 am

I think Graphic Adventure games are best played on Vita.

Telltale Games games always have a shitonne of problems, but I find the genre plays itself better when you have it in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:01 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
I think Graphic Adventure games are best played on Vita.  

Telltale Games games always have a shitonne of problems, but I find the genre plays itself better when you have it in your hands.

To be honest I don't use the touch interface at all but I would love to see this style become the Vita's thing. It would be far better than just your typical bland indie games. Maybe we'd get more indie games with more charm and style like Monkey Island or Simon the Sorceror.
As well as have Telltales focus on making games specifically for the Vita, exclusive for it (if only Sony took the intiative and pulled a microsoft move).
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:00 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Agree with what point, Orion? Razz

Jack the Spectre wrote:

Yeah only just released today

These kind of graphic adventure games or whatever the fuck they are called are perfect for the Vita, as they are more suited for handhelds and the Vita's interface is perfect for it and can lead to some really interesting game mechanics.

btw are u still gay, or did u grow up?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:24 am

I don't think it's better on Vita than any other thing, but I like playing these kinds of games on a handheld.

I grew up.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:24 pm

i wish they would put the older telltale games on vita, also would love the old lucasarts games
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Grim Fandango Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Never played it, loved Full Throttle and Monkey Island though
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Monkey Island's good but Grim Fandango will forever be the best adventure game on PC.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 am

I saw it, it's just skeleton shit
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:59 am

Orion wrote:
I saw it, it's just skeleton shit

yeah, a film-noir style adventure game set in the fictional land of the dead.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:19 pm

You can't run it on modern machines anyway
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Grim Fandango Sad

lmao amazing how I wanted this and it happened!

I've added Grim Fandango HD and Tales From Borderlands to the original post.

Also I think Tales From Borderlands is a Vita exclusive All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita   All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Graphic Adventure Games For Vita
Page 1 of 1