Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 Games the Vita Needs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

15 Games the Vita Needs Empty
PostSubject: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 pm

https://imgur.com/a/uqhpw
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

15 Games the Vita Needs ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

SONY and Capcom had a little quarrel over Ad Hoc Party and Monster Hunter on PS3, and I doubt Nintendo will see them go peacefully.

Aside from that, your list seems more like a wishlist than games that would actually benefit the Vita.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:46 pm

True it is a wishlist, but some would benefit the Vita.

Assassin's Creed - there's not really been a quality AC handheld game yet they are some of the most popular console games around. Now they have experience with the Vita's hardware, they could put a better AC game on it.

Enslaved - didn't do as well as it could have. Vita owners are more desperate for games so would be more likely to pick this up.

Crisis Core HD - people have demanded Crisis Core to be on the store, so why not do it this way?

Grim Fandango - As I said, classic adventure games are making a comeback and Vita's already seen a few of those game styles, and they work well on it.

GTA - system seller right here.

Gran Turismo - " "

Monster Hunter - " "

Call of Duty - " "

The Elder Scrolls - " " just look at Skyrim

The Witcher - I dunno, if marketed right this would draw people to the Vita simply for the graphics!

Granted, Bully, Skate, Heavy Rain, Red Dead and Rugby League Live are just wishes Razz
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

15 Games the Vita Needs StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Monster Hunter would benefit the Vita but like Angelus said. I think remember something about Monster Hunter Online coming to vita but that is a sub based game and apparently capcom is pretty anal about not letter any outsiders playing it.

The focus should be expanding the already existing audience with new games and squeals/spinoffs to already popular games on the vita. After all, the software sales what keeps the system afloat.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

15 Games the Vita Needs StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:43 am

Double post hue~

Might as well make up my own list of games that could benefit the Vita and the userbase (western audience wise).
Valkyrie Profile 2 (maybe even a new game)
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Xenosaga 1, 2 & 3
Phantasy Star (non-online only game)
Final Fantasy (re-release or new game)
Odin Sphere
Cathrine
Metal Gear Portable Ops
Tales of Series (There is two tales games out on Vita but only released in Japan. Since the Tales games are blooming in the west, it would seem like a good chance to bring those two Vita games over)
Drakengard 1 & 2

Also visual novels might be a good market for the Vita to get into.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

15 Games the Vita Needs TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:51 am

Your reasoning for Assassins Creed is hilariously retarded.
Anyways it needs more JRPG's and platformers.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 pm

To appeal to the Western audiences, it probably just needs more freedom, and less stories. As much as I'd like to see more Visual Novels, they are still somewhat niche, so I doubt they could really attract anything other than the Otaku audience.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:02 pm

A good COD game, a good Assassin's Creed game, a good Grand Theft Auto game....the system would sell like crack!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
A good COD game, a good Assassin's Creed game, a good Grand Theft Auto game....the system would sell like crack!

CoD doesn't sell specific systems, most CoD players aren't actually gamers. They're perfectly happy just playing mobile games when they're out.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

Regardless. It would sell well on the system if well marketed.

I actually picked up Declassified yesterday. In spite of being ridiculously difficult it's really not that bad! The multiplayer is surprisingly fun. Not many campers but occasionally you get the annoying cunt that goes prone and starts shooting at you, and because of the stopping power feature, it's pretty much impossible to take him out.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

15 Games the Vita Needs TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 am

It needs an EDF game, those games are mega fun!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 pm

It has one. Why aren't you banned yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Games the Vita Needs   15 Games the Vita Needs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 Games the Vita Needs
Page 1 of 1