Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake

Go down 
+4
Jack the Spectre
Angelus
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake Empty
PostSubject: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 am

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake Ku-xla11

Quote :
For those who don't know..Toei Animation is turning The Avengers Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers..it really looks like Pokemon from what i see..here is the plot

" Loki has trapped the world's super heroes into discs, so of course a group of kids, led by Spider-Man, must run around the world collecting them. Supposedly the putting-people-into-disc-technology comes originally from SHIELD, so I imagine we'll get to see these kids "choose" their hero/discs to fight bad guys, who happen to be wielding discs with Marvel villains in them. Whether Howard the Duck will be redesigned as the kids' adorable, wacky talking animal mascot is as yet unknown."

How Many Jokes can i make with this..Gotta avenge them all!..no that's not really good..maybe Iron Man uses rocket attack. It's super effective!..yeah that would work

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:29 pm

It is an animation targeted to kids age around 6-12. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:36 pm

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was targeted for kids as well. Yet that show was taken seriously and was actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Maybe I should have elaborate a little more.

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is more targeted towards preteens (age 10-12). While Avengers anime is targeting a much wider and younger audience. Also you have remember that this is most likely being made with a Japanese audience in mind and the one thing that japanese kids love is collectables like pokemon, digimon and others that came soon after.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:54 pm

They have a giant monster, a mecha, a hot chick, a crazy American patriot, a god, and Spidey.  I feel like there are a lot of ways to make those appeal to Japanese audiences without making it a Monster Rancher/Pokemon clone.

Though I guess we'll have to wait and see before judging the quality.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Where the hell is Hank Pym? ALso why does Loki always have to be the villain? How about ULTRON!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:03 pm

That's awesome though. Who doesn't want the might of Thor in a compact disc?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:14 pm

@Mecha Because Loki is Marvel's most popular villain! Duh!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Deadpool? WTF
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Has Dr Doom appeared in this yet?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:27 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake COkur5B
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake   WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF: New Avengers anime is a Pokemon remake
Page 1 of 1