Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

FLCL is getting a remake?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FLCL is getting a remake? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

FLCL is getting a remake? Empty
PostSubject: FLCL is getting a remake?   FLCL is getting a remake? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:19 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-31/production-i.g-acquires-flcl-rights-for-ventures-such-as-anime-remake/.92335

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

FLCL is getting a remake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLCL is getting a remake?   FLCL is getting a remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:04 pm

I'd rather see a sequel to Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, honestly. However, I'd be really happy with a well-made remake to FLCL or even a sequel to the OVA series.

I need to re-watch Fooly Cool (FLCL) sometime soon. I fucking loved that show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17

FLCL is getting a remake?
Page 1 of 1