Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Avengers Anime Announced!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Avengers Anime Announced! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Avengers Anime Announced! Empty
PostSubject: Avengers Anime Announced!   Avengers Anime Announced! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 am

Avengers Anime Announced! 2013-116

Quote :
Toei Animation is producing Disc Wars: Avengers, Marvel's first television anime series for Japanese boys, for Walt Disney Japan to air throughout Japan next spring. Bandai is responsible for turning the characters into merchandising. The series is aimed at male boys ages 6-12.

In the anime, portable capturing devices known as "Discs" were developed to capture evil villains. However, thanks to Loki's machinations, both villains and heroes are sealed up in these Discs and scattered around the world. Amid the chaos, five youths obtained the power to restore these Disc-sealed heroes through a program called "Biocode." These youths received five discs that Spider-Man, who narrowly escaped being sealed himself, retrieved. Thus, these five can restore Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and Wasp — the Avengers!

Walt Disney Japan has developed local anime content for the Japanese market in the past — notably the Fireball television anime and the Stitch! television anime in 2008. The two television anime have inspired prequels and sequels.

Marvel also collaborated with the anime studio MADHOUSE to create four television anime — Iron Man, Wolverine, X-Men, and Blade — before its acquisition by Disney. There has since been an Iron Man: Rise of Technovore video project. Toei also collaborated with Marvel on the 1978-79 live-action special-effects (tokusatsu) version of Spider-Man. Kodansha published Ryoichi Ikegami's manga re-imagining of Spider-Man in Monthly Shonen Magazine, while Marvel itself created the Mangaverse comic project.
Source: Anime News Network
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Avengers Anime Announced! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Anime Announced!   Avengers Anime Announced! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Sounds beyond shit
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Anime Announced!   Avengers Anime Announced! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Didn't they already have an Iron Man anime series on G4?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Avengers Anime Announced! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Anime Announced!   Avengers Anime Announced! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Doesn't look very promising.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Avengers Anime Announced! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Anime Announced!   Avengers Anime Announced! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:14 am

Duke wrote:
Yeah, but this is done by Toei. Which is why the animation looks like Dragon Ball Z, if you look closely.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Anime Announced!   Avengers Anime Announced! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Mecha wrote:
Duke wrote:
Yeah, but this is done by Toei. Which is why the animation looks like Dragon Ball Z, if you look closely.
If it's made by Toei, it should at least look pretty nice. Still doesn't mean the anime will be any good, though. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Anime Announced!   Avengers Anime Announced! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers Anime Announced!
Page 1 of 1