Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 2 Review

Go down 
+4
Hydell
Orc
TheJubJub5721
Pein
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Mass Effect 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 am

THE STORY
the story is about commander shephard.his ship gets blown up by the collectors,a new alien race that wants to destroy humanity (like saren in the first one and his buddies the geth) and he dies,but cerberus rebuilds him brand new and with the help of miranda and jacob,they leave the cerberus facility where someone hacked the computers to kill everyone.after that shephard meets with the illusive man,who he tells shephard that the human colonies are vanishing and he needs the best of the best in the galaxy,thiefs,mercs,convicts..etc..
The story is breathtaking in my opinion..its far more action packed than the last one and its also one of the most personal video games ever created.every crew member in the game has a background and you can do optional mission for them,so that they can get your loyal trust and stop the collectors.theres soo many stuff in the story,that i wouldn't even talk about

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
now the graphics are amazing,every character looks amazing,even my shephard,but i made him look like a chinese hybrid alien guy,but he still looks good,every other character looks amazing,the enviroments,the aliens,your ship..possibly everything looks amazing,the only downside of the graphics that i have are that sometimes in dark places,the character's eyes are bright while their body is dark,and it kinda looks stupid,but other than that the graphics are breathtaking

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay,in my opinion is amazing,the shooting,taking cover,ordering your squad,the conversions you have,choosing being a good guy or a asshole is amazing,you can talk to your crew,get minerals from unexplored planets,you can cruise your ship anywhere in the galaxy and its pretty kick-ass,i have nothing more to say about the gameplay because it needs to be played..

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
you will have a blast playing through mass effect 2.its the only video game that i think it deserves the perfect score in my opinion,giving a ten doesnt mean its the best video game ever made in history,but it means that its one of the best ever made and i think in my opinion it deserves a ten..over 30 hours of gameplay and side missions,not to mention the dlc's and bioware is making plans for future dlc which is pretty cool..

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:MASS EFFECT 2 GETS A..

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:52 am

Hell yeah :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 am

The first was better.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Nice review man, i still need to pick up ME2, just with all the games coming out money is a bit short and i just know that it will get a price drop especially with ME3 coming out this year.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 pm

THE GAEM CAN'T GET 10 IF THE GRAPHICS AREN't 10. YOU FAIl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
The overall score isn't based on the amount of different scores but what you just think of the game overall.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
The overall score isn't based on the amount of different scores but what you just think of the game overall.

The overall score is based on the average of all your scores.

UFAIL.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

UFAIL.

Or the score can be what ever the fuck he wants it to be cause it's his review. My logic = undeniable.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Oh snap.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:11 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

UFAIL.

Or the score can be what ever the fuck he wants it to be cause it's his review. My logic = undeniable.

AWW JEEZ. THE ALL MIGHTY GOD JUB HAS SPOKEN. HIS WORD NOW = FACT.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

FACT FIGHT...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:17 pm

NERD FIGHT
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

UFAIL.

AWW JEEZ. THE ALL MIGHTY GOD JUB HAS SPOKEN. HIS WORD NOW = FACT.

Mass Effect 2 Review Fuck-Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 Review   Mass Effect 2 Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2 Review
Page 1 of 1