Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what trophy notifications will be like on ps4.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

what trophy notifications will be like on ps4. Empty
PostSubject: what trophy notifications will be like on ps4.   what trophy notifications will be like on ps4. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:25 pm

i like it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: what trophy notifications will be like on ps4.   what trophy notifications will be like on ps4. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:18 pm

:megusta:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net

what trophy notifications will be like on ps4.
Page 1 of 1