Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon Empty
PostSubject: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:39 pm

It's about damn time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:49 pm

I'll just disable them, they're obnoxious honestly.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Stigma wrote:
I'll just disable them, they're obnoxious honestly.

They're nice when you have friends you actually interact with. But for the 90% who are just filler friends it gets annoying, especially when I wanna take a screenshot, and it's ruined with an "Inuboykendo1000 is now online." notification.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:07 am

I honestly wasn't aware the feature was missing.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:12 pm

TBH, the way the friends were listed on PSN for PS3 was better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:43 pm

My friends list on PS3 is loaded with too many randoms I've met online. Need to clear that out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Archduke wrote:
My friends list on PS3 is loaded with too many randoms I've met online. Need to clear that out soon.

I used to clear out people who didn't sign in for a while, but now I'm at a point where I have 80ish active friends, so I need a new criteria. There's a lot of people I don't wanna delete just because I like their avatars too. PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon 245229761
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Angelus wrote:
Archduke wrote:

I used to clear out people who didn't sign in for a while, but now I'm at a point where I have 80ish active friends, so I need a new criteria.  There's a lot of people I don't wanna delete just because I like their avatars too. PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon 245229761

I only have about 3-4 people that I know IRL on my friends list. The rest are either people I've met through games, some popular youtubers, or friends of friends that I know. PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon 3375693907
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Lol. "Irl" friends are the pollution at the bottom of my playlist. Stantiago4 gets so many free passes, even though he only signs in twice a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon   PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 friend notifications could be coming soon
Page 1 of 1