Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Minecraft Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyshadow382
Villager
Villager
Skyshadow382

Stature : 0
in your back yard
Playing : EVERYTHING

My Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: My Minecraft Server   My Minecraft Server I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Hey guys I can't say much right now but I will edit this later... The Server IP is 67.60.64.141:25565
You need to be added to the member list so ask to be added in this forum or email me at Blackwing382@gmail.com

Its a all building minecraft server but we will do a PvP some times
Back to top Go down
EpicDog
Peon
Peon

Playing : nyan cat, Ray william johnson

PostSubject: Re: My Minecraft Server   My Minecraft Server I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:38 pm

uhh do you have an external IP mine refuses to conect Neutral its really weird so could you put up an external link?
Back to top Go down
Skyshadow382
Villager
Villager
Skyshadow382

in your back yard
Playing : EVERYTHING

PostSubject: Re: My Minecraft Server   My Minecraft Server I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:34 pm

At the time the server is not working..... something went wrong... I am looking for a answer to fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Minecraft Server   My Minecraft Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Minecraft Server
Page 1 of 1