Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would anyone be interested in a Minecraft server?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

Stature : 0
New York

Would anyone be interested in a Minecraft server? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone be interested in a Minecraft server?   Would anyone be interested in a Minecraft server? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Pirated or not, if enough people are interested I could host a Minecraft server once in a while (or more often if it gets pretty popular). Please post if you are interested and I can post the times I could put up the server, and notify me via pm what your username is because I am thinking of implementing a whitelist so no "unwanted" people get in.
Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in a Minecraft server?
Page 1 of 1